Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s really pissing me off with all these stories- letting on she ‘won’ a competition when it was either gifted or she paid for it using GFM. I know this isn’t really the same but a few years ago my friend had a baby with a very life limiting chromosomal illness, my friend knew she was on borrowed time when the child survived the birth (something the consultants told her wouldn’t happen and to expect the worse) but basically my friend knew she didn’t have much time with her precious baby and she spent the whole time apart from about 30mins holding her baby and making the most out of their time and creating precious memories with the family so she knew when the inevitable happened she did all she could and had spent all their time together and had no regrets. Yes I know it’s not the same circumstances as Jem the leech but being on borrowed time you set your priorities out and spend the limited time on the people that matter. For someone who cries on about needing to be there for her babies she should get her priorities in order and spend more time with her babies and not wasting it on stupid hotel stays and advertising cheap ass clothing on insta

Reactions: 9
She’ll be on a downer when she’s back home from her gifted trip tomorrow and that’s when we’ll get the scan update. Notice how she’s all of a sudden back on the coffee enemas, oxygen chamber and oils. Need to keep up appearances for that crank house in Mexico!
What the duck is the deal with the oxygen chamber anyway, do you think it’s been gifted too? Same on any company using her for publicity 🤬

Reactions: 4
She’ll be on a downer when she’s back home from her gifted trip tomorrow and that’s when we’ll get the scan update. Notice how she’s all of a sudden back on the coffee enemas, oxygen chamber and oils. Need to keep up appearances for that crank house in Mexico!
What are the oils she’s on about? I must have missed something when she first started using them

What are the oils she’s on about? I must have missed something when she first started using them
It's cannabis. She gets her supply from a very well-known NI guy who I think is trying to open some kind of shop (I don't use cannabis, so that's all I know about him!). I guess she can't openly say she's using illegal drugs – I have no idea what the legal position here is for medical use.

Edited to add: There is a photo of her with him here.

Reactions: 4
It's cannabis. She gets her supply from a very well-known NI guy who I think is trying to open some kind of shop (I don't use cannabis, so that's all I know about him!). I guess she can't openly say she's using illegal drugs – I have no idea what the legal position here is for medical use.

Edited to add: There is a photo of her with him here.
It's probably CBD oil. Perfectly legal and you don't get a high from it.

Reactions: 1
Cbd isnt the one thats meant to help with cancer..its the thc one that gives the high that she takes..you can see she stoned off her face on it. Cannabis is becoming big news in medical terms..great for all sorts..its only a plant after all

Reactions: 3
No, she's said before that it's cannabis, but apparently when she says that Instagram deletes it. Also, there's no way she's just getting CBD from that guy, and in any case (as someone else said), it's the THC in cannabis that is relevant to cancer patients and that's what gets people stoned, not CBD.

Reactions: 1
I saw on the Lynsey Bennett thread that someone said they think she only has 48 hours to live? Isn’t she friends with Jem?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss now???
Tell us Jemma, how many people supported you directly, how many thousands were given directly into your dirty greedy paws?
go F yourself with tit posts like this.
Omg seriously? She has some audacity the amount of money she has made out of her diagnosis, probably close to 500k if you add I all the gifts, holidays,stays and healing house

I'm raging at that post! How many people helped her..endless amounts. Hypocrisy? There's no one who loves to flog rubbish like Jemhow, but it's ok because there's always something in it for her!

Is she taking the piss now???
Tell us Jemma, how many people supported you directly, how many thousands were given directly into your dirty greedy paws?
go F yourself with tit posts like this.
I came on to say the same thing!

How fking dare her the greed

She should have had critical illness insurance, and death insurance, the world shouldn't have to pay her, fk I'd never ask anything off anyone, even if dying, it's no one else's problem, that post has fking angried me so much I'm prob not even spelling right, what an absolute bh 🤬

YES OK jem we should All stop buying cus you want all of the money and to buy for you, who the fk do you think you are

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So listen everyone none of you ever donate to cancer research etc again, donate directly to poor penniless Jemhow, the only person in the world who is stage 4,has children and lives in a tiny house

And also so it's ok to buy " bullshit merchandise" as long as it's for you or one of your friends with the small businesses

Reactions: 10
I will spend my hard earned money how I see fit. Cancer affects every family, I don't know a family who it doesn't. And it's not just mums. What about the dad's feeling worthless because they can't provide for their wife and kids, the child who can't find the energy to play with their siblings, the grandparent who misses their grandchild's wedding because they're in isolation whilst recieving treatment! It's not just isolated to a woman with children. And that's why my money will no longer be donated to specific cases, only to charities who help everyone affected. And after her behaviour, jemhow is the reason I have taken this stance. 'the cancer patient' could be any one of us or anyone we know! I don't feel she has the right to post that, whilst she spends so needlessly on things like getting her nails done.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her greed knows no bounds and she has no dignity. There are plenty of people suffering in this world, whether from cancer, depression or any other illness. Shame On the original poster of this and even more shameful of Jemma to share it. Plenty of people have dug deep for Jemma and she has taken complete advantage of it and shown no appreciation. I am going to say it I don’t like her and I don’t trust her. She is the most greedy and selfish person I have ever come come across.

What about her stupid hairbrushes would she not have been better encouraging people to donate the money to that wee girls charity. Instead of selling them silly hair brushes and making a “donation” from the sale. It then of course that wouldn’t help Jemma

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is more and more apparent that the only thing cancer has done for Jemma is to make her exactly the kind of person she always was. She just has more resources now to have the lifestyle Clive couldn't provide (an Instahun profile and a good sob story, as long as you don't look too deeply into it).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just in from work and was about to comment on the same thing

So don’t by the merchandise local companies make she’s getting the loyalties from - just give the money to Jemma

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.