Jemhow #4 Jemma McGowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone . I do not want to derail from the thread. .. . But, life's a b**ch, I would do anything to prolong my life with my 2 young kids and husband.

I just don't know how Jem just doesn't switch off from social media, and spend quality time with her loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you everyone . I do not want to derail from the thread. .. . But, life's a b**ch, I would do anything to prolong my life with my 2 young kids and husband.

I just don't know how Jem just doesn't switch off from social media, and spend quality time with her loved ones.
Sending love and light to you 🤍

Reactions: 3

Sending love and best wishes to you. You’re a lady ♥♥

Reactions: 5

You have dignity and your priorities right. ❤♥ Thinking about you and your family 💕

Instagram v reality Jemma???
That's what you portray ALL the time. Why do you do it then? Of course I understand that you want to look well but how many mums collect their kids from school with full face of make up on including lashes? How many patients go to chemo looking the same way. Show us an average day Jemma, it's either full on glam or a sick, teary eyed Jemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I just don't kno
View attachment 1666626when all else fails enter the comps
She will coincidentally win it too, just like the others
Oh duck off with your Instagram Vs reality pic you absolute melt. One is what you actually look like and the other has been highly edited.

Last edited:
This doesn’t sit right with me. She dangles the carrot of “scan is not good news but I’ll share when I’m ready”.

So why even post about it at all? Why not wait until you’re ready to share rather than make cryptic stories?

Oh that’s right…for engagement

Reactions: 14
This doesn’t sit right with me. She dangles the carrot of “scan is not good news but I’ll share when I’m ready”.

So why even post about it at all? Why not wait until you’re ready to share rather than make cryptic stories?

Oh that’s right…for engagement
And money... She did this in January too, she made it out as though death was imminent

The whole thing doesn't sit right, I just can't get my head around someone that hasn't long left is so sooooo money hungry, jesus 11 go fund mes, a car company, all the ads and free stuff she gets, no, I've had cancer, the last thing I was thinking about was money, I was terrified thinking of my kids, it's not fking right one bit

Reactions: 6
Very lucky in competitions yes🤔🤔🤔
I smell fix with them all - both the ones she wins and the ones she enters.

I feel many companies seem to hone in on a profile when they enter and set them out to be the winner based on their grid content and stories / so it’s a pay of giving it to a non random winner all in the name of publicity for them not random selection as it should be

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand she’s only sick on Monday Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday but flying form on Friday Saturday and Sunday 🤡😜🤡😜🤡😜

Reactions: 9
I smell fix with them all - both the ones she wins and the ones she enters.

I feel many companies seem to hone in on a profile when they enter and set them out to be the winner based on their grid content and stories / so it’s a pay of giving it to a non random winner all in the name of publicity for them not random selection as it should be
Either fixed or she's full of shite about winning and using GFM money instead.

She’ll be on a downer when she’s back home from her gifted trip tomorrow and that’s when we’ll get the scan update. Notice how she’s all of a sudden back on the coffee enemas, oxygen chamber and oils. Need to keep up appearances for that crank house in Mexico!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.