Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve to apply for special assistance though it’s not as if they randomly approach you for it, you book it extra when booking flights or checking in online. So there’s no such things as ‘not accepting it’ that’s not how it goes !
She didn’t book the tickets though, the follower who paid for the flights and gave the use of the villa did. You register for assistance when the flights are booked. She probably just thought she needed assistance given that only a few weeks ago she was being carried from the car and to the toilet ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she seriously in Greece still begging for cash donations to fund her lifestyle from sunflower sales 🤬🤬🤬🤬 God forgive her, the greed, she’s shameless 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
Am calling a Jemhow tropic box as the exciting 😂 new thing coming out for zmas
I doubt it she was on the page the other day saying she was crying all week because of the rules and restrictions being placed on her compared to the other reps and she’s having so many complaints from the other sales reps about her to the management. She isn’t allowed talk about tropic on her main page now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She didn’t book the tickets though, the follower who paid for the flights and gave the use of the villa did. You register for assistance when the flights are booked. She probably just thought she needed assistance given that only a few weeks ago she was being carried from the car and to the toilet ect.
But mopping the floors that night with her new mop . Make it make sense

Reactions: 4
But mopping the floors that night with her new mop . Make it make sense
To be honest I’ve no sympathy for someone who buys flights and gives their holiday home for free to someone they don’t even know or have met. More fool them but they must have money to burn and are probably dining out on what good Samaritans they are. I’ve got so cynical in my old age.

I’ve a friend who was offered something similar but instead they raffled off the flights and accommodation to raise money for a charity instead. If anyone is following the King of Chemo he’s a different kettle of fish altogether, wants to raise the most amount of money for a cancer charity before he dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Right guys. Who's Gona do the research to find out is the place she's staying somewhere you can hire/if the people that own it actually follow her. Did she pay for it and pulling the "wee treat" vibe ? I'm going to pull on my investigative boots here 🫖☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt it she was on the page the other day saying she was crying all week because of the rules and restrictions being placed on her compared to the other reps and she’s having so many complaints from the other sales reps about her to the management. She isn’t allowed talk about tropic on her main page now
I don't follow that tropic page but the cheek of that when they are taking her to dubai!

Reactions: 1
Right guys. Who's Gona do the research to find out is the place she's staying somewhere you can hire/if the people that own it actually follow her. Did she pay for it and pulling the "wee treat" vibe ? I'm going to pull on my investigative boots here 🫖☕
I'd give it a go, but where would you start?

She tagged the follower who gifted their stay on Galgorm 🤔

Reactions: 1
Share it on the Mrs Hinch thread. They are next level and always figure out locations with even the smallest amount of info. Proper FBI work in them threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So this is why its off her bio, snakey

Reactions: 2
Away out for lunch today in a hired car or did "owner" give them their car as well??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The greek restaurant will prob gift them lunch too
I wouldn’t wish her diagnosis on anyone but she’s lapping it up and playing the sympathy card and milking it as much as possible. Even if offered free stuff she could always say thank you but I’m fine. Her Greed and begging is the worse I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 5
I'm still so so baffled as to why she continues to shout from the rooftops about what people give her. Everyday it's look at me, look at this, isn't this great. It's like she enjoys shoving it in everyone's faces. Then I think well she is terminal, so maybe that's all she has to boast about is 'things'. I wish she'd go away and be with her nearest and dearest. Her children are going to remember her with a phone stuck in her face.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t wish her diagnosis on anyone but she’s lapping it up and playing the sympathy card and milking it as much as possible. Even if offered free stuff she could always say thank you but I’m fine. Her Greed and begging is the worse I’ve ever seen
Or she could donate it to someone else but it's ALL take take take with her.

Reactions: 3
I'm still so so baffled as to why she continues to shout from the rooftops about what people give her. Everyday it's look at me, look at this, isn't this great. It's like she enjoys shoving it in everyone's faces. Then I think well she is terminal, so maybe that's all she has to boast about is 'things'. I wish she'd go away and be with her nearest and dearest. Her children are going to remember her with a phone stuck in her face.
She has always been like that. Her whole life she tried to portray herself as being wealthy and having more than others. Wearing fancy brands and going on exotic holidays (even though she was in a 25k per year job)

Bet she cant believe her luck now having all this handed to her and being able to boast about what she has.

Only for her diagnosis and a few dodgy claims she would have nothing and Clive would be ditched off for someone with a bigger wallet.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.