Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Mexico history now?
I do feel sorry for her, being in a similar situation to her re diagnosis, it really is not easy being so unwell, and having young kids needing so much attention...
I feel tremendously awful for people like yourself and Jemma who are dealing with cancer and having to just power through with life.

What I think is also awful is that, as you mention, Mexico is clearly totally off the cards. She is not going. A ridiculous amount of money was raised in preparation for the big return to Mexico in August (at LEAST 30k), there are still open GFMs and yet still the Hope4Jemhow page is actively seeking donations to help now that she is receiving chemo. Along with all the #ads and #gifted items.

Raking in as much as possible when others in the same predicament get nothing.

Reactions: 7
"That's not sanitiser L That's lube" is there any need and surely to goodness things like that shouldn't be somewhere for your toddler to find

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but now begging for someone else when she clearly has thousands sitting in her own twenty million go fund me accounts. While I think it's lovely she is supporting the family I feel like she could probably share some of her own gfm given that was the purpose of it. I'd say she's saving it for her kids and Clive when she's gone...which is a crappy thing to do as that's not what people donated for.

Reactions: 7
This was after she had the radiotherapy. She had to use NHS dilators or she would close up. She complained about how they looked etc then someone bought her “nicer” ones 🫣🫠
NHS wouldn’t be good enough for her- nothing is🙄

Reactions: 1
Radiotherapy causes atrophy to the tissues of the vagina /uterus/cervix more-so if the patient has had brachytherapy ( where radiation is targeted directly to a small area)
so think of it as a full thickness burn .....and you know how the skin contracts and becomes harder/ less flexible ....that's what's going with the pelvic organs and a dilator is used to expand the skin and prevent further contractures which can be extremely painful and make sex impossible

Reactions: 8
Radiotherapy causes atrophy to the tissues of the vagina /uterus/cervix more-so if the patient has had brachytherapy ( where radiation is targeted directly to a small area)
so think of it as a full thickness burn .....and you know how the skin contracts and becomes harder/ less flexible ....that's what's going with the pelvic organs and a dilator is used to expand the skin and prevent further contractures which can be extremely painful and make sex impossible
Thanks for explaining that as i had no idea

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t SHE just buy the the kids sibling a toy herself?? No Amazon wish list, no publicity, no begging, just hand in purse and buy the kid a toy if you think she needs one so much or why doesn’t it’s own mother. I wouldn’t dream of accepting a toy from some stranger for my own kid. She’s obsessed with greed and preying on peoples kindness to her own advantage. It’s unbelievable so despicable. Wait she will have beads of the kids website for sale next🤬🤬🤬🤬 she’d cash in on anything

Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t SHE just buy the the kids sibling a toy herself?? No Amazon wish list, no publicity, no begging, just hand in purse and buy the kid a toy if you think she needs one so much or why doesn’t it’s own mother. I wouldn’t dream of accepting a toy from some stranger for my own kid. She’s obsessed with greed and preying on peoples kindness to her own advantage. It’s unbelievable so despicable. Wait she will have beads of the kids website for sale next🤬🤬🤬🤬 she’d cash in on anything
Completely agree! Everyone is struggling financially at the moment and she continues like everyone is at her disposal for donations. I’m sure the child’s sister won’t be short of gifts from family members and actual close friends. But no, let’s just encourage more money spent from anonymous folk online.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.