Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I have been looking at it and I like the look of it, was just worried it was gonna be like younique
No absolutely nothing like it! Would have loved to help you out with personalised recommendations but without exposing myself I don’t think it’s possible!

edited to add - I can totally appreciate Tropic or any skincare isn’t for everyone. What works for one person doesn’t work for another! I have some customers who can’t see past it and others have bought once and nothing since, and that’s ok! Everyone has their own preference and what works for their skin!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So these garth Brooks tickets that she is "selling for a follower" yet trying to create a bidding war?
Why didn't she buy them and donate them to someone/organisation who has been good to her....there's plenty of people she could have gifted them to. But it's all take take take with Jemma

Reactions: 3
£200!!!
I am selling mine face value, but then I’m not selfish vindictive and taking the piss out of people.
No doubt she’s profiting from it, can’t see her advertising now for free.

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I hate commenting because I don't know what it's like to go through what she's going through, but I do know that when I've been sick be it a cold, a migraine, anxiety, there's no way I'd have the energy to do what she does. It must take quite a bit of effort to do all these sales and fundraising whilst raising 3 kids.... Unless that is, she is talking complete shite.

Reactions: 6
Couldn't possibly buy her own sunglasses... Had to sit in a dark room for weeks until she was #gifted a pair. Why not buy some for the goodie bags she keeps banging on about if they are the best gift for a chemo patient? 🤔

Couldn't possibly buy her own sunglasses... Had to sit in a dark room for weeks until she was #gifted a pair. Why not buy some for the goodie bags she keeps banging on about if they are the best gift for a chemo patient? 🤔
Was thinking the exact same, why didn't she buy half dozen pairs and give them to people having chemotherapy.....but no she had to run to collect her new probably gifted strollers. She's getting worse.

Those sunglasses are awful. Yikes.
Reminds me of the ones Johnny Depp had playing Willy Wonka.
You're spot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
No wonder she got the sunglasses for free, they are hideous. Who has time to go get sunglasses tightened. I listen to her and I am like is this woman for real. One minute she can’t move and has to be carried and the next minute she is out having sunglasses tightened and doing an ad. It is amazing how the episodes of being unable to move never coincide with a freebie or way to make money.

Reactions: 8
Moaning about her eyes being sore from the chemo, yet is able to sit in sun and get sunburned.....you're told to avoid sunbathing when in chemo!

Reactions: 8
Why does she need a stroller that’s light and easy to fold when she’s never on her own with the kids??
the NHS berating is starting to get a bit 🤬
Im not sure I can watch much more to be honest

Reactions: 6
The NHS is on its knees, their priority is to treat people not give them “nice sunglasses” for every pair of designer sunglasses they’d give out would take money out of their budget to actually give people treatment. It’s not a never ended pot of cash.

She’s never a good word to say about the NHS or the staff who are trying their best to keep her alive.

so today she can’t sit outside in the sun because of her eyes, yet she was able to get sunburned yesterday. 🤔
She’s already got cancer, in my head the last thing I’d do would be to sit outside without sun protection as I would want to protect myself from melanoma, but sure it’ll be tanned in the morning!

Reactions: 10
Why when ordering a sun lounger online would a company send her a free one as well ???? She had to have said " you do know who I am?"

Reactions: 5
Does nobody else absolutely cringe while watching these ‘ads’ and stories. She’s even got Clive the dummy stuck in them.

Its absolutely disgusting what these businesses are doing. I run a business myself and no matter how much I’d be struggling for sales the last person I’d be getting to promote my product would be a cancer sufferer.

We need to get more people reading this forum and to boycott these businesses. Enough is enough. How can we get word out?

Ideas anyone? My thoughts were to attach the link of this forum under every one of her insta posts but then we would out ourselves.

Reactions: 9
Does nobody else absolutely cringe while watching these ‘ads’ and stories. She’s even got Clive the dummy stuck in them.

Its absolutely disgusting what these businesses are doing. I run a business myself and no matter how much I’d be struggling for sales the last person I’d be getting to promote my product would be a cancer sufferer.

We need to get more people reading this forum and to boycott these businesses. Enough is enough. How can we get word out?

Ideas anyone? My thoughts were to attach the link of this forum under every one of her insta posts but then we would out ourselves.
Totally agree with you! It actually puts me off using these companies who use influencers to flog their wears and give out freebies to people who can easily afford it- I would be more inclined to use a company that would gift someone who actually needed it.

I would love to call her out and ask he about all the GFM money and the constant fundraising but I know the backlash I would receive and I would imagine her sheep followers would make my life very difficult. How do we get more people to read here and finally open their eyes??!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.