Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Yes she exploits the children and she's disgusting for doing it...but I have to say.. how cute is the wee one. She would melt you with her wee cheeky smile and no fs given wee attitude lol

Sugarplumhoney

Bried’s son was married to a girl from Coalisland and definitely no connection to Jem (jem can wish she’s as elegant and classy as that girl) Bried now lives in Castlerock but lived in dungiven most of her life and the boys all still live there. Jem is from Cookstown originally think Clive is from Omagh but not 100% on that. But it’s definitely bullshit that she ‘partied in the same circles’ as Bried’s son, still doesn’t give jem the right to treat Bried like shit when she’s genuinely trying to help her. Bried needs a wee read on tattle lol 👀
He married a girl call Angeline McKenna but think they have split up..

I have no doubt that she will be talking to Sadie about the rose in years to come. No doubt at all.

Anyone with experience of chemo here? Is the jump in energy only a few days after needing crutches and not being able to lift a glass of water normal? Week after week?

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Have a look on the bloggers ni page there’s a bit about her there . Her brother is a convicted pedalo (obviously not her fault) and some allegations about her treatment of his victim . She’s always seemed like a bit of a dose and a bit rough round the edges . Someone i wouldn’t head to afternoon tea with if my life expectancy was poor . But sure whatever floats ur boat Jemma , a freebie is a freebie
Who is the brother?! Dirty bastard

LostScot82

Chatty Member
That reply stinks of defensiveness! Question should be why do you continue to profit from your cancer diagnosis. She truly believes that she is entitled to deceive people. Legitimate Cancer charities who do Amazing work Are, not an individual to fund her “business” and lifestyle choices continuously.
Also WHO in their right minds want to “buy a dress” that a “terminally” ill stranger collaborated on it’s grotesque
I'm just wondering when the photoshoot was for it .....

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
She was apparently told early last year that she could expect to live for a year or so and that there were no treatment options (as the chemo she had was stopped because it wasn't working). However, we know that she's been offered at least two other (conventional) treatments, one of which she's starting next week, the other she declined because she was pursuing 'natural' treatment from an extremely expensive quack clinic in Mexico.
Why would you decline treatment?! 🤯