Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had seriously contemplated one myself - but these 200 day trial things I have no where to store a king size mattress in the interim 😂 had thought of just stacking a new one on top to try but you probably wouldn’t get a fair idea of how it was and you would be lying up like the princess and the pea 🛌 👸
We just god rid of the old mattress to try it. Figured if we didn't like it, we'd have time between telling them we didn't want it anymore before they picked it up, so we could sort another one then!

Reactions: 1
One of the rugby Chris got free one sent and returned it. Said it was brutal. At least he was honest.

Reactions: 1
So hard to get a really good mattress- I like one that’s supportive but not stiff as a board firm.

Got one about 2 years ago and it was a gift the first month compared to its 12 year old predecessor.

But then it just started to feel so lumpy bumpy and uncomfortable - I would have had the old one back in a heartbeat 💓

Way to much choice now so hard to choose a good one ☝

It’s a joke to name but a few who has got them

Mrs houseproud got one a while back within a matter of weeks promoting the DFI ones and then another brand too - all the beds in the house new mattresses in a short space of time

All that’s Pretty - professed how brilliant they are … oh so comfy … hers went in the guest room. How often is she sleeping there to know

LMD got one too - if they were supposed to be so good why are none of them actually buying them - tight entitled bastards the lot of them.
Tiffany brien Was gifted one back in the day and it went straight to the guest room.
Oh so femme got one too and gave it to her toddler.
How these people can promote a mattress they’ve never slept on is beyond me 😂 makes them look shite

Reactions: 7
I had seriously contemplated one myself - but these 200 day trial things I have no where to store a king size mattress in the interim 😂 had thought of just stacking a new one on top to try but you probably wouldn’t get a fair idea of how it was and you would be lying up like the princess and the pea 🛌 👸
The new gel mattresses are far better. Expensive but great

Tomorrow is Monday so she’ll be sick again after miraculous recovery for the weekend to go on free trips and advertise free tit. Monday is a quiet day so expect healing house, no make up and wee ones with her🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shocking that little girl cut her beautiful hair for her. So many worthy children's charities out there that would have used the money genuinely. Her mother has obviously been sucked in by Jemma

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did many on here donate to her first GFM? Just to get an idea of how many of us have seen through the cracks. Interesting to hear about the refunds

Reactions: 3
A new private story and if we want to be added just message her - yet showing the same stuff as everyone sees. I don’t get it

• Haha
A new private story and if we want to be added just message her - yet showing the same stuff as everyone sees. I don’t get it
Handful of weirdos....wonder who they are. Couldn't be tattlers as her kids are never mentioned here. Odd. Kinda tough tit on her. She puts it out there and has scammed the country so she can take her oil. Sounds like she's being found out to me.

Reactions: 5
Think it's definitely aimed at this thread.

Sure didn't someone say that Clive stole cars from Donnelly's etc? She can't have her supporters seeing that now or seeing what she's really like I suppose? 🤔
It's funny how it only seems to be the ones with something to hide who do this...most normal decent people wouldn't give a tit about "rumours" because that's what they are..rumours. Why would they impact any part of your life....it's not a rumour when it's true. It's shared factual information that they can't hack getting out there. Dry your eyes jem. Focus on your family and suck it up. Nobody to blame but herself!

Reactions: 9
Think it's definitely aimed at this thread.

Sure didn't someone say that Clive stole cars from Donnelly's etc? She can't have her supporters seeing that now or seeing what she's really like I suppose? 🤔
Oh 💯
Not uploading things live - are fans gonna flock to somewhere she says she going or has there been a hitman hired? I don’t know how to read that bit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.