Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Ah, I see. If that is the case I wonder if the chemo she's looking at is a private treatment? Not an NHS option.
That would be my opinion that it's something she is going to source herself. Someone with multiple mets wouldn't be offered more treatment. Other than symptom relief treatment

Pepsi007

Not to mention Clives big steak dinner last night and the set of him with a big fry up this morning, plenty of money there. The rest of us can barely afford a chippy tea these days!!!
I drove past the memorial in nuneaton today .. it’s covered in weeds . It looks really sad .
They all turned up for the donations
It looks bad now
They don’t deserve to have the child’s name on there or anything to do with them

lucy66

VIP Member
Right guys. Who's Gona do the research to find out is the place she's staying somewhere you can hire/if the people that own it actually follow her. Did she pay for it and pulling the "wee treat" vibe ? I'm going to pull on my investigative boots here 🫖☕
I'd give it a go, but where would you start?

Did “gemhow” not advise people to go follow her lovely friend (who took her for a free afternoon tea) who is great craic! The audacity!
Also the pity photo today I actually find her deplorable, you were out for dinner the night prior and spent the day on a boat at sea!!! Actions/consequence! No doubt wanting engagement for her “can’t wait to share” Collab with a business 🤮
And there we have it, a clothing collab with an overpriced insta shop

candyland_

VIP Member
I’ve just seen she’s having chemo again.. I thought she was sent home with no further treatment months ago. I unfollowed her when it came all about the raffles.