Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard about her through BigC and came on to have a look, as I am in a similar position to Jemma ..Holy moly, this is not the norm for someone terminal.. ?
@Grasshopper If I read this correctly, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis/prognosis. I hope you are doing well at the moment.

Agreed, most terminal people do not do this... But Jemma has copped that by pushing as much as she can, she can raise funds to cover her holistic treatment as well as support her family. Huge funds. No tax. No questions. Which is why the GFMs and fundraising continues.

It takes a certain personality to be able to put yourself out there everyday on social media. It becomes an income source, a hobby, a lifestyle. Some will do it... Most won't. Hence several threads here about women with cancer (sadly terminal in some cases) whose behaviour jars with alot of us because we cannot fathom doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Grasshopper If I read this correctly, I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis/prognosis. I hope you are doing well at the moment.

Agreed, most terminal people do not do this... But Jemma has copped that by pushing as much as she can, she can raise funds to cover her holistic treatment as well as support her family. Huge funds. No tax. No questions. Which is why the GFMs and fundraising continues.

It takes a certain personality to be able to put yourself out there everyday on social media. It becomes an income source, a hobby, a lifestyle. Some will do it... Most won't. Hence several threads here about women with cancer (sadly terminal in some cases) whose behaviour jars with alot of us because we cannot fathom doing the same.
Well said x

Reactions: 2
Thank you keepitontheDL, doing ok, living a normal life with my family, as most of us don't have the luxuries of GFM's, just normal folk....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Saw her at omagh hospital today and then saw she posted a moan about it.
Wonder how she managed a freebie from nhs.... since she seems to have no faith in them...useful to use when it suits eh jem?

Reactions: 6
So a plug for the car business. Can’t help but wonder have they used any of the gfm money to buy stock. The two she has on her grid are no ordinary cars like.

So a plug for the car business. Can’t help but wonder have they used any of the gfm money to buy stock. The two she has on her grid are no ordinary cars like.
The very very expensive healing house paid for by charitable donation used as an office for business 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
0091B5A5-24D1-4571-92D6-A88A2303C260.jpeg

Go have a look at the cars on her page, it would have cost a pretty penny to have purchased this stock.

Reactions: 1
So she has been working
Such a coincidence. Her best friend won her competition again but it was only a set of tickets and she didn’t want them so threw them back . The behavior and running of these competitions is disgusting. They deserve no luck. If it was a designer bag like the last friend won, she’d have kept it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a coincidence. Her best friend won her competition again but it was only a set of tickets and she didn’t want them so threw them back . The behavior and running of these competitions is disgusting. They deserve no luck. If it was a designer bag like the last friend won, she’d have kept it.
The last friend is selling the handbag 😂 She ran the Hope page but doesn’t anymore as she copped on things weren’t above board. Jemma was a nasty lying witch to her

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.