Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need more info
She was asking questions about the money and fundraising which jemma didn’t like so then jemma was a witch to her. The poor girl was in tears so many nights from the worry. She has a heart of gold and was bending over backwards for her and jemma gave off to her that she wasn’t replying to messages quickly enough!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She will most likely choose the big hotel stay rather than mark the occasion with her family...hard to turn down a freebie i suppose.

Reactions: 1
It was my friend who did all the reaching out to companies etc so it’s 3 grand thanks to her
It
3 grand too from the mug sales, its awful there is no regulations on all this
That is crazy. I just can’t believe that more people aren’t starting to ask questions.

She will most likely choose the big hotel stay rather than mark the occasion with her family...hard to turn down a freebie i suppose.
I don’t think she will pass up the chance to have an event with her “followers”, I’d say she will do both. She is just waiting on someone to suggest it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It annoys me how she's always so vague. She drops wee hints about things then doesn't elaborate. Something about this girl just doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 7
Saying that her and Clive could never afford it 😂 how much money has been handed to them this year and sure you can afford first class flights, 5 star hotels and designer bags

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised she treats people like that, I figured it was all a show just for money.
It’s all money, money, money. Was chatting with my friend today and she was telling me that Jemma turned to her and said that she reckons the woman Stacey whose now ‘running the page’ has money cos she drives a Land Rover 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s all money, money, money. Was chatting with my friend today and she was telling me that Jemma turned to her and said that she reckons the woman Stacey whose now ‘running the page’ has money cos she drives a Land Rover 😂😂😂
Absolute embarrassed for her lmao

Does she not slag that woman brid off as well?

• Wow
Always making sure we know she is still ill....the wee dig about the bruise on her arm after blood taken .... the "oxygen mask" and the "theres something else that I havent shared with you".
Must be keeping that for a big fundraiser headline

I am trying to think what hotel the can’t afford - because there was nothing too shabby about the hotel they stayed in in Mexico - the Lyrath? The k club? Powerscourt? But don’t you know they are just a humble wee couple who never go anywhere

Reactions: 4
Always making sure we know she is still ill....the wee dig about the bruise on her arm after blood taken .... the "oxygen mask" and the "theres something else that I havent shared with you".
Must be keeping that for a big fundraiser headline
That info will be given when she is looking for more donations

She needs to read the room. Her own followers think she should keep her party 🙄 private
Can't make any money off a private party!

Also, she says "don't know if we will go down" which makes me think this unaffordable hotel is down south. The only ridiculously expensive hotels are the likes of say Ashford Castle or Castlemartyr. Which quite frankly, I would be surprised they offer a 2 night getaway to anyone because they thrive on exclusivity. But I could be wrong.

They will totally take the freebie hotel break amd then have something back home.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think she does know
duck me, I actually feel bad for that woman, she seems so lovely and doesn't deserve what Jemma is doing to her.
She's such a mean girl, watched the stories about her baiting people with a "blip" just say it, but I guess she gotta hold onto it so they can so another gfm round it or something.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.