Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spotlight program tonight sounds interesting...its where Jems mate?(still? Who knows?) goes for her ivs.
The owner seems to make many false diagnoses around fertility.
Prob not dissimilar carry on to mexico sort or places in many ways.

Reactions: 1
75BB8F9B-5736-4A1C-9778-167C8A90C926.jpeg

I really hope Jemma reads what she shared this morning. I have said before there are people who are taking advantage of her situation. When you open yourself up and share so much of your story you leave yourself wide open to public opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1160070

I really hope Jemma reads what she shared this morning. I have said before there are people who are taking advantage of her situation. When you open yourself up and share so much of your story you leave yourself wide open to public opinion.
People aren’t taking advantage of her situation - she is taking advantage of her situation along with hubby and family

And if you are like JemHow it’s not just wide open to opinions

You also leave apparently leave -
Your bank balance wide open for donations
Your driveway open for your chauffeur driven limo
Your wardrobe door wide open for new clothes
Your garden wide open open for hot tubs & furniture
Your dresser wide open for designer candles
Your family firm open for business in your donated healing cabin
Your front door open to escape to whatever place you’re gifted next

and your morals by the back door

Reactions: 11
Oh I know Jemma does all this (and it disgusts me) but there are businesses sending her items so she will promote them which is also disgraceful.

Reactions: 1
Jemma also shite herself when a “troll” was contacting businesses who were using her to promote their items. The rant she posted about the person that contacted the businesses was full of venom. She actively encourages grief tourists

Reactions: 5
Strange thing for just an ordinary woman who happens to be ill...but not so strange for a wannabe insta hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard about her through BigC and came on to have a look, as I am in a similar position to Jemma ..Holy moly, this is not the norm for someone terminal.. ?

I heard about her through BigC and came on to have a look, as I am in a similar position to Jemma ..Holy moly, this is not the norm for someone terminal.. ?
I think she has convinced herself that she's not terminal any more and that this charlatan woo stuff from Mexico is reversing her cancer.
It would be fantastic if it did but what are the chances?

Its dreadful that anyone gets such a diagnosis and is left to wait for death, I don't blame her for trying everything and anything she can, I would too. I think she needs to be having her scans and stuff still as she really does seem to believe that all of this stuff is helping her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.