Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she be not sure about the hotel if they definitely getting it or not, must be on the beg for it
See this is what annoys me... She dragged that out for a few stories there. Talks loads but gives nothing away. Why? No one actually really cares when it comes down to it, why is she a drama maker?

So people are not doing this fundraising off their own back? They are being approached to do it by her or her fundraising/management team?
So i take it the gifted stays are the same

Always making sure we know she is still ill....the wee dig about the bruise on her arm after blood taken .... the "oxygen mask" and the "theres something else that I havent shared with you".
Must be keeping that for a big fundraiser headline
She’s incredibly clever at manipulating peoples kindness. The ‘poor me ‘ act comes on when she remembers to show kids when they’re vulnerable. She’s always saying she doesn’t have time to answer all the DMs she gets but she reads them immediately, so that’s bull. Just chooses which ones appeal or can bring money. That’s all she’ll be remembered for in the north. I’d say a funeral be a collab at this stage 🙄🙄

It was my friend who did all the reaching out to companies etc so it’s 3 grand thanks to her
She’s a worse fool.
The last friend is selling the handbag 😂 She ran the Hope page but doesn’t anymore as she copped on things weren’t above board. Jemma was a nasty lying witch to her

Reactions: 2
She’s incredibly clever at manipulating peoples kindness. The ‘poor me ‘ act comes on when she remembers to show kids when they’re vulnerable. She’s always saying she doesn’t have time to answer all the DMs she gets but she reads them immediately, so that’s bull. Just chooses which ones appeal or can bring money. That’s all she’ll be remembered for in the north. I’d say a funeral be a collab at this stage 🙄🙄

She’s a worse fool.
To be fair, she didn’t know what she was getting into and isn’t involved anymore. She gave her own contact details and not Jemma’s so Jemma isn’t profiting from it

Reactions: 1
A21004D6-50C9-4244-94EE-EA0402F42665.jpeg

Jems hair is growing back and she seems to have quite a few wigs. Surely it would be nicer for someone at the start of their journey (and who doesn’t have thousands of pounds being raised by gfm’s to win this prize. The world doesn’t revolve around Jemma and she isn’t the only person going through this.
On another note they are itching for people to say they want another event.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow what will they be bringing out next?
View attachment 1185659

Jems hair is growing back and she seems to have quite a few wigs. Surely it would be nicer for someone at the start of their journey (and who doesn’t have thousands of pounds being raised by gfm’s to win this prize. The world doesn’t revolve around Jemma and she isn’t the only person going through this.
If she wins it then its.a fix, she does not need this

View attachment 1185659

Are you sure the world doesn’t revolve around jemma? You can now buy those phone things with her name on 😂😂😂😂 ffs they’re all bleeping delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice they’re driving a new car? Massive sunroof overhead that was never there before

I'm thinking the cancer is worsening and that's what the hinting has been about.
I dont get how one day its all smiles and chat about going to fancy hotels and the next its that they are digesting news the they didn't want.
.I get not wanting to talk about bad news but if you want to keep it to yourself, don't give huge hints.

Reactions: 6
She did this back earlier in the year, whenever questions were being asked on here. Hinting that things were getting bad, then when the page stopped she was back to her normal behaviour. Again after she talks about feeling down we get a link to buy tickets for the draw. I guess the uptake is slow. Honestly who sits eyeballing the camera like that.
I'm thinking the cancer is worsening and that's what the hinting has been about.
I dont get how one day its all smiles and chat about going to fancy hotels and the next its that they are digesting news the they didn't want.
.I get not wanting to talk about bad news but if you want to keep it to yourself, don't give huge hints.

Obviously none of us wish her any harm and want her to get better but i dont think this page should be taken down.
If you put yourself in the public eye like she has and are getting a massive income from. GFMs and fundraising then questions are allowed to be asked

Reactions: 4
I would like to see her cancer disappear for her, it must be sheer hell going through this and especially as the prognosis date approaches.
There seems to be so many different fundraisers all going at the same time so it's hard to see what's been raised and what is needed etc. I wish she would say what they have, what they need, be more transparent so that people don't need to question it all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.