Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone gonna watch her doc tonight? I have a feeling we'll hear about the increase in donations or she'll have plugged the GFMs in.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone gonna watch her doc tonight? I have a feeling we'll hear about the increase in donations or she'll have plugged the GFMs in.
It puzzles me why she wanted to do this, what has she got to gain from it and surely Stacey Dooley/WTV cant promote funding for alternative medicine from these scam centres

Also ahe keeps hinting about wanting another event but no one seems to be biting

Reactions: 4
It puzzles me why she wanted to do this, what has she got to gain from it and surely Stacey Dooley/WTV cant promote funding for alternative medicine from these scam centres

Also ahe keeps hinting about wanting another event but no one seems to be biting
Yeah I noticed the hinting for another event. If my daughter of a similar age told me I wasn’t allowed to stand with her at the gate I know what I would be saying to her. I am her mummy first and I do what is right for her, not what she thinks is cool.

Reactions: 7

It's more publicity and exposure which will directly translate to more followers and more donations. She thanked her agent for guiding her through the process of organising Stacey... Which sounds like they approached WTV??

100% after the show there will be another fundraiser or GFM to support the upcoming Mexico trip.

Reactions: 8
It's more publicity and exposure which will directly translate to more followers and more donations. She thanked her agent for guiding her through the process of organising Stacey... Which sounds like they approached WTV??

100% after the show there will be another fundraiser or GFM to support the upcoming Mexico trip.
Does the agent get a cut of the GFM?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does the agent get a cut of the GFM?
The agent must be thinking there's going to be money coming in from adverts etc otherwise they wouldn't be interested.
She will have been paid for doing this show so no wonder the agent set that up.
The agent will be sending out messages to tons of companies to get some to bite. This tv program will bring new followers which means more engagement and more revenue when the ad deals come in

The agent must be thinking there's going to be money coming in from adverts etc otherwise they wouldn't be interested.
She will have been paid for doing this show so no wonder the agent set that up.
The agent will be sending out messages to tons of companies to get some to bite. This tv program will bring new followers which means more engagement and more revenue when the ad deals come in
She comes across as so insincere and snide in her posts. Whoever heard of a 5 year old dictating to a parent that they’re not to stand with them. Raising another blogger brat.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching this doc? I can't believe it, the looks she's been giving when other people are talking and it's not all about her.
Not surprised, poor Clive seems to be in full denial, I don't think he's gonna cope well when the inevitable happens.

How many followers did she have before show aired tonight? Interesting to see if she gets many more

They didn’t take them to Lapland for Christmas

Surprised they didn’t speak to any of her family.

Is anyone watching this doc? I can't believe it, the looks she's been giving when other people are talking and it's not all about her.
Not surprised, poor Clive seems to be in full denial, I don't think he's gonna cope well when the inevitable happens.
I noticed the look she give Clive when he was talking in the sperrin. I thought I would have been crying through the program and feeling bad.

Reactions: 3
Does Sadie go to school on a Saturday? Sorry I like details to be correct not just recorded to suit a tv program.

Another new go fund me, there has been over £200,000 raised through gfm’s. This doesn’t include all the other money coming in through raffles etc. surely something doesnt add up.

Feel sorry for Jem and dont wish her diagnosis on anyone, however predictably the GFM link has been shared already! Disappointed the programme didn't highlight more about symptoms before her diagnosis and showing the supposed charities that has benefited from her fundraising, or even a mention for the wonderful charity that donated her office, sorry healing house

Reactions: 12
I agree it is an awful diagnosis for anyone. I was surprised the show didn’t mention more about the charity who donated her healing house. I am not really sure what the purpose of the show was. It said at the end of the show something about her radiotherapy not working. Has Jemma had radiotherapy this year?

Feel sorry for Jem and dont wish her diagnosis on anyone, however predictably the GFM link has been shared already! Disappointed the programme didn't highlight more about symptoms before her diagnosis and showing the supposed charities that has benefited from her fundraising, or even a mention for the wonderful charity that donated her office, sorry healing house

I agree it is an awful diagnosis for anyone. I was surprised the show didn’t mention more about the charity who donated her healing house. I am not really sure what the purpose of the show was. It said at the end of the show something about her radiotherapy not working. Has Jemma had radiotherapy this year?
I believe she had radiotherapy before Christmas maybe around September time? So before the filming of the documentary.

The only purpose of the show was to gain more followers/publicity

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.