Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was lying thinking lastnight about everyone telling her how wonderful she is. If she was raising all this money for Marie Curie or Cancer research etc I would understand the adulation. However, she is not doing this she is raising money for her treatment (which is questionable) and making memories for her family. There are so many people in this country struggling to survive and provide for their children. But here we have Jemma swanning around in new outfits every week (while rolling her eyes at having to buy her daughter new school shoes) begging people to donate money to her. I know she donated money to two charities from the lunch but that was only to detract from the people starting to ask questions. There was no transparency or accountability for this event, so who knows how much was really raised. She is itching to get doing another event. I wouldn’t wish her diagnosis in anyone and I hope she gets years with her children but this whole Instagram life has gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
On the show she never mentioned her healing house/car business office was gifted and made out they paid for the laplamd trip.
And I was right about the GFM, its another 5 star, 1st class flights holiday for all the family again. These children are very lucky to have lots of sets of loving grandparents so why can't they stay with them and keep the.money for her quack treatments, she's actually coming across as really entitled at the moment and as if the world owes her something

On the show she never mentioned her healing house/car business office was gifted and made out they paid for the laplamd trip.
And I was right about the GFM, its another 5 star, 1st class flights holiday for all the family again. These children are very lucky to have lots of sets of loving grandparents so why can't they stay with them and keep the.money for her quack treatments, she's actually coming across as really entitled at the moment and as if the world owes her something
there is nothing selfless or humble about Jemma, it’s all about her.

Reactions: 5
The new gfm doesn’t have the same traction as the first one. Still only a third of the way to the target.

Reactions: 1
The new gfm doesn’t have the same traction as the first one. Still only a third of the way to the target.
Maybe that's why she's ramped up talking about how she can't afford things. But even the most generous people have limits, now more than ever. She can't keep expecting people to raise hundreds of thousands of pounds so she can visit her quack clinic in Mexico when lots of families can barely afford to feed themselves. I doubt she'll stop though...grifters gotta grift.

Reactions: 7
Anyone here the comment about the key rings?and so what if she used donated funds. I don’t understand why she feels the need to share the leaving gifts for the children (other than to pull at peoples heartstrings). Surely that information should be kept private for her children..

Reactions: 8
Anyone here the comment about the key rings?and so what if she used donated funds. I don’t understand why she feels the need to share the leaving gifts for the children (other than to pull at peoples heartstrings). Surely that information should be kept private for her children..
What forum was it discussed on?
Yeah that should be kept private

So what indeed Jemma. How rude!
And again we have the useless nhs. Maybe if you brushed the wig and put a bit of effort into it...you never know perhaps it might be good.
The nhs is good for pain relief too...but lets do another coffee enema instead.
🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So what indeed Jemma. How rude!
And again we have the useless nhs. Maybe if you brushed the wig and put a bit of effort into it...you never know perhaps it might be good.
The nhs is good for pain relief too...but lets do another coffee enema instead.
🙄🙄🙄
Awful her bashing the NHS like that, I know it’s not perfect but it’s all the rest of us non begging folk have. She’s so ungrateful!

• Heart
Her slating of the nhs really gets to me. I thought the wig she wore to her event was hideous and I think the nhs wig would look grand if it was brushed out. But then again that doesn’t suit her narrative about how awful the nhs is. I know it isn’t perfect but that is life. I feel sorry for anyone going through cancer watching her stories who don’t have access to the gfm’s and all these new clothes. She really is very shallow.

• Heart
Agree, don't particularly like any of the wigs. I think her own hair short is actually lovely.

Can the NHS wig not be given back if she dislikes it? I'm sure another patient would gladly take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She didn’t mention what forum. Is there another one? I didn’t see it on here. Just to clarify it was herself who said so what if she used donated funds - the total opposite of my opinion.
She has just clatified what's been said on here all along that the GFM money is hers to do as she wishes with. The donations were for her treatment, not to fund her lifestyle. surely she just can't expect people to keep on donating

• Angry
I think she’s a disgrace to be honest. People are donating on the expectation it helps fund her treatment, not for her to go on a shopping spree.

• Heart
Why is she still wearing wigs when her own hair is coming back beautifully?
The synthetic wigs she wears look cheap and look like wigs (I think)
The NHS one just needs styled.

She needs to stop slating the health service, she will need it sooner rather than later and she will be dam glad of it when it's giving her pain relief etc

• Heart
She’s even filming and posting giving her kids memory boxes. Nothing is dignified with her. She’s a brilliant actress and milked her diagnosis for everything she can get and still does. I felt sorry for her initially but have lost all respect and don’t give a tit anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The clothes hauls make me feel uncomfortable and i know its not her fault she is so slim but it's not relatable to the average woman

The one with the green dress felt like she was reading of a script not natural at all and the wig very untidy. Is it the enemas making her so thin?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.