Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won a local competition and hasnt even acknowledged all she one. Has shown a cheesecake and a voucher but not even bothered to mention she also got a photography voucher and a night away.
How rude🙄🙄🙄
The absolute cheek of her even entering that considering how much she gets free and all the trips she’s had lately.

Would love to see evidence of it being a random winner selection too 🤣🤣 and not

This has nothing to do with nothing but if i can't vent here then where can i! The way she really slows her speech and goes all vague annoys the life out of me. And the way she does that stupid laugh /smile. Minds me on Stacey Solomon. Anyway im grumpy and having a bad day so forgive me.
Totally this, giving me major vibes of the other GFM charlatan in ROI.

Was watching Emmerdale the other night and Meena gearing up for her court appearance talking into a mirror to see had a face matching her narrative totally give me notions as to how much acting these ones do.

The pauses, the little awkward laughs - all drama

Reactions: 2
Haha about Meena...yes!!!!
Did Jemma have a wee watery eye or was she emotional?
Polished will be her next delivery of stuff to sell.

Wouldn’t you think her husband or family would tell her to stop the begging and reign it in. Sure if it’s such wonderful medicine she’d be healed and needs no more.
Her husband encourages it. Why do they not just focus on selling cars, it is their business after all?!

I wonder what he'll do when the enviable happens? He seems the type who'd still keep the GFMs going due to the memory of Jemma or some nonsense
Wait for it… it’ll be ratched up a notch. I can see it, poor widower raising three wee wans single handedly and can’t work…🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Lol she really loves playing the victim to Belfast live eh 🤣🤣
None of us are trolling her, she's just being called out for being sneaky.
No sign of the article on her stories either.
None of us said she was too beautiful to have cancer or think she is lying about her diagnosis.
Just a breakdown of where all the GFM donations are going is all that's needed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.