Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she had radiotherapy before Christmas maybe around September time? So before the filming of the documentary.

The only purpose of the show was to gain more followers/publicity
It’s working.. her followers and go fund me are increasing by the hour since the show

Reactions: 1
I believe she had radiotherapy before Christmas maybe around September time? So before the filming of the documentary.

The only purpose of the show was to gain more followers/publicity
And she’s up 5000 followers!!!!

Reactions: 2
She is on now saying about how much they had to cut out and the amount of people they interviewed etc. i still find it strange they didn’t at least show some of her family.

The whole show revolves around them eating out funny enough.

Reactions: 5
Tags the tv company AND her agent...just in case anyone else wants her to star in a show🙄

She is on now saying about how much they had to cut out and the amount of people they interviewed etc. i still find it strange they didn’t at least show some of her family.

The whole show revolves around them eating out funny enough.
This all highlights just how full of tit she is

I follow her, and do feel sorry for her, as I too am in a similar position health wise. But really it seems to be all about the money, jeez,she needs to take a step back from social media and spend quality time with her family. And if I had to sit in my car, and watch my 5yr old on her own, with other mammies with their kids, because she didn't want me there, I would be fiercely annoyed and hurt. I wouldn't do it, she could kick and scream all she wants, but at 5 yrs old, she's still a baby and under no circumstances would she be telling me what to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched the show & couldn't help feel sorry 4 her & her family but couldn't get over her strength, bravery & attitude towards the situation. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy & guess it must b such a terrible predicament 2 b in!! Tbh I know I wouldn't b able 2 cope/have the same attitude as Jenna has towards it!! I did find it peculiar that Mexico wasn't focussed on much or the treatments in general or what the fundraising has enabled her to do & how appreciative she is of it....

Reactions: 4
At what point do you just put the phone down and cherish every moment being present in your children and husbands lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see she was gifted another YSL bag 🛍 I just find her hard to be relatable to other cancer patients.
It's fake. Her friend runs a cheap fake from Turkey tat shop online market stall. She raffles the plastic fake bags for jems go fund me.
If you aren't lucky enough to win one, you can buy one for around £50 from her insta page or Facebook page

• Haha
I just watched the tv show and i dont think she came across well at all, very calculated and controlling. I felt sorry for her husband, he was so uncomfortable throughout it all

I just watched the tv show and i dont think she came across well at all, very calculated and controlling. I felt sorry for her husband, he was so uncomfortable throughout it all
This… I didn’t think she came across great. Times when she was supposedly crying, she didn’t seem to be. I expected to cry and feel bad watching… I didn’t. I still don’t get what the show was meant to achieve.

This… I didn’t think she came across great. Times when she was supposedly crying, she didn’t seem to be. I expected to cry and feel bad watching… I didn’t. I still don’t get what the show was meant to achieve.
Cringing that she keeps trying to market Stacey Dooley as her new best friend for life

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At what point do you just put the phone down and cherish every moment being present in your children and husbands lives?
She seems so deeply in denial about the whole situation that she probably doesn't let herself get to the point of thinking that her time is limited. Even though she talks about knowing she won't be a granny, etc. she's still thinking in terms of being alive for years. I can't really blame her for that, but at some point she's going to have to come to terms with what's happening.

She also clearly enjoys the whole 'influencer' thing, but the reality is that if she didn't have cancer she wouldn't have anything that's marketable. I know that's a horrible thing to say, but she's otherwise a pretty average woman with kids and a big dull dud of a husband. There's really nothing about her life that is aspirational enough to make her an influencer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.