Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, she's a silly young girl. I think her problem is, she hasn't accepted and won't accept her prognosis.
Totally understandable, but I'm sure doctors are concerned, I don't want to say too much, but I had family members who didn't have cancer watch someone with cancer dying and the doctors were concerned about them.
I’d say a very difficult patient. She frequently mentions that her NHS oncologist gave her a May diagnosis etc and now she hints things are happening so they were correct despite all the ridiculous Mexico and London trips

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think perhaps she is feeling effects from the Fembendazole? She only started that a few weeks ago, has given very little updates on it and she definitely hasn't been feeling well lately.

Also, I shared this on another thread for Lynsey Bennett. She's currently in Germany getting the same kind of holistic treatment as Mexico, running out of money and wanting Ireland to start offering these services.

While the treatments may seem to be prolonging Jemma and Lynseys lives, the treatments are not clinically proven and may have adverse effects for many patients. This programme also shows that they also seem to falsify scan results and know patients are dying continue to treat them and take money.

Its an incredibly sad watch.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think perhaps she is feeling effects from the Fembendazole? She only started that a few weeks ago, has given very little updates on it and she definitely hasn't been feeling well lately.

Also, I shared this on another thread for Lynsey Bennett. She's currently in Germany getting the same kind of holistic treatment as Mexico, running out of money and wanting Ireland to start offering these services.

While the treatments may seem to be prolonging Jemma and Lynseys lives, the treatments are not clinically proven and may have adverse effects for many patients. This programme also shows that they also seem to falsify scan results and know patients are dying continue to treat them and take money.

Its an incredibly sad watch.

Those clinics are all a money racket. She’s very silly and irresponsible doing enemas twice a day. If she ends up with an infection, she has nothing to fight it with. She’d be a whole lot better off eating proper meals. Sure a while back she was on about wanting to put on a stone. Her legs are like twigs. She should listen to the medical professionals here who know what they’re talking about and deal with it daily. Not some quacks who will say anything for the right price

Reactions: 4
What are the coffee enemas supposed to be doing for her? How will they help cancer?

What are the coffee enemas supposed to be doing for her? How will they help cancer

What are the coffee enemas supposed to be doing for her? How will they help cancer?

What are the coffee enemas supposed to be doing for her? How will they help cancer
Think they’re marketed to ‘help’ pain but they strip the body of nutrients and vital vitamins and minerals and help with weight loss. She’s killing herself. If she keeps on like this she’ll end up in hospital with a tube down her nose the silly goat

• Sad

They supposedly flush out toxins 🙄😬....(ps , that's what your liver and kidneys do!)
Cancer research U.K. have a very interesting view of them and DONT recommend them at all....they have many side effects and can be extremely dangerous

Oh that is terrible. I always wondered why anyone would do them.
I do feel for her wanting to try everything she can to halt this cancer or cure it but she needs to research these things a bit better.
Shes spending a lot of time away from her babies to do these treatments when her time could be running out.

Hope it's ok to ask
What type of cancer does she have or does she say
If I remember correctly it's a rare type of ovarian or maybe cervical cancer. I think it spread to her bones and lung. Im not honestly too sure, hopefully someone will correct me.

She won a local competition and hasnt even acknowledged all she one. Has shown a cheesecake and a voucher but not even bothered to mention she also got a photography voucher and a night away.
How rude🙄🙄🙄

There’s about 9 if not more GFM for this family. Adding up to a total of £202,032. Not including other numerous fundraisers and raffles and the lunch. That’s a hell of a lot of money yet constantly reading about going back in August for a script and more meds. Surely that’s unsustainable in the long run.

Attachments

• Wow
It's completely unsustainable but she isn't sustaining it it's other peoples money.
I’m shocked that there’s this much been raised so far yet still how many fundraisers going. Totally meant sustainable for the people donating. That’s a lot of kind hearted people right there. Some who may have very little themselves.

I’m shocked that there’s this much been raised so far yet still how many fundraisers going. Totally meant sustainable for the people donating. That’s a lot of kind hearted people right there. Some who may have very little themselves.
Wouldn’t you think her husband or family would tell her to stop the begging and reign it in. Sure if it’s such wonderful medicine she’d be healed and needs no more.

Apparently its closer to 500k they have made and this would be fine if they were being honest and accountable with it.
Its not hard to update the GFM with the treatment costs

• Wow
That's what's so bad about all these fundraisers...she has never once said for my next trip to Mexico it will cost $10,000 & the meds for the next 6 months will cos another $10,000. Then at least people can know if there is a need.
I do wonder what the need is....meds or inst fame?

Reactions: 3
This has nothing to do with nothing but if i can't vent here then where can i! The way she really slows her speech and goes all vague annoys the life out of me. And the way she does that stupid laugh /smile. Minds me on Stacey Solomon. Anyway im grumpy and having a bad day so forgive me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.