Jemhow #2 Jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand it when she drip feeds her followers cryptic information. If it’s too difficult to talk about, then simply don’t. If you want to talk about it, then talk about it.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand it when she drip feeds her followers cryptic information. If it’s too difficult to talk about, then simply don’t. If you want to talk about it, then talk about it.
It's all just to get it going, then once she's finally ready, a new GFM will appear with the news an how she needs more money for the extra new drugs and whatever.

I would like to see her cancer disappear for her, it must be sheer hell going through this and especially as the prognosis date approaches.
There seems to be so many different fundraisers all going at the same time so it's hard to see what's been raised and what is needed etc. I wish she would say what they have, what they need, be more transparent so that people don't need to question it all
She has got so much raised for her alreadywhich i dont believe is all going on trearment, i think it's being used to fund there lifestyle.
I also disagree with people making cancer a career which is very common these days

Reactions: 6
She did this back earlier in the year, whenever questions were being asked on here. Hinting that things were getting bad, then when the page stopped she was back to her normal behaviour. Again after she talks about feeling down we get a link to buy tickets for the draw. I guess the uptake is slow. Honestly who sits eyeballing the camera like that.
Shes never been shy of maximising sympathy. I reckon she’s holding out for to spread the news when she has conjoured up anything else hugely expensive on the bucket list to milk.

I would worry about these treatments making her sicker than she already is
Sure it is making her sicker! Those coffee enemas strip the body of nutrients and she looks malnourished. Those wee tiny legs. Very silly girl. I do believe that eating organic foods is beneficial for ALL of us but cutting out meat etc will not make someone live longer

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Wonder what the lunns collab is? And how may times did she say clive didn't win the lottery so how could they afford to shop in there 😂😂 i wiah i had that income coming in

Omg she is very thin, is that from the enemas?
Yup, she's a silly young girl. I think her problem is, she hasn't accepted and won't accept her prognosis.
Totally understandable, but I'm sure doctors are concerned, I don't want to say too much, but I had family members who didn't have cancer watch someone with cancer dying and the doctors were concerned about them.

Reactions: 1
Yup, she's a silly young girl. I think her problem is, she hasn't accepted and won't accept her prognosis.
Totally understandable, but I'm sure doctors are concerned, I don't want to say too much, but I had family members who didn't have cancer watch someone with cancer dying and the doctors were concerned about them.
Watching someone die of cancer is heartwrenching and something i hope to never have to go through again.
I wish gemma no harm and really do hope she gets better and i feel bad writing about her but something about her story just doesn't sit right

Reactions: 5
I have never known anyone with terminal cancer to be so active. I have a slight head cold atm and it's floored me. I have hardly moved all week. Then I see Jemma trying on all them clothes etc when I cant get dressed? I feel awful even writing this but it's my thoughts today.

Reactions: 4
When someone close to me in the Republic of Ireland was diagnosed with terminal cancer (stage 4) the hospital took their driving licence off them, is it not the same in the north?

When someone close to me in the Republic of Ireland was diagnosed with terminal cancer (stage 4) the hospital took their driving licence off them, is it not the same in the north?
I think it depends on the cancer. As far as I know, there's an automatic removal of driving licence for brain tumours (seizure risk), but probably not for other types of cancer.

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on the cancer. I had a close relative with stage 4 cancer, a brain tumour, which affected speech and mobility so the licence was taken off them immediately.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.