Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I find her way of advertising her product really old fashioned and out dated. Saying she’s ‘sad’ because she’s heavier and not in shape. Insinuating that because you’re heavier your sad. I think it’s a really toxic way of doing weight loss and everything and tbh she should be ashamed of herself! She’s bringing a little girl up who could pick up her bad habits and unhealthy outlook on things if she doesn’t find a better and healthier way of dealing with weight gain and loss

Reactions: 3

spotlight

VIP Member
Why does she. need a cleaner when she home 24/7 plus how does she afford it all , she is only ba for womens best never see her advertising anything else

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Imagine being so basic that your entire day consists of possibly going for a walk and applying self tan. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She offers absolutely nothing to society and should be totally embarrassed to discuss such utter nonsene on social media. What sort of role model is she for her daughter?
Have a look at her story now, on her hands and knees moaning about how she’s obsessed with cleaning but doesn’t have the time but as she’s got rid of the cleaner she’s going to do it herself because she’s got such high standards. 🙄🙄
She really needs to get out the house more… maybe make a friend?

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She pays someone because she’s a lazy cunt
---
Anyone got a pic of the hubbys face cause I really wanna see this transplant now 😂

I swear she just went on holiday the other week? And then this holiday is sooooo needed 🥴😂 try being a single parent of 3 than 1 child stuck on the iPad all the time or nursery 😂

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I was always surprised there weren’t any threads on this one! At first I thought her moaning and overreacting to every little thing might be due to PND but now I just think she’s probably just a miserable woman who isn’t cut out to be a mum unfortunately 🤷🏼‍♀️ I bet she wouldn’t be at the GP as much if she had to pay for it!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Does she work? Have a career? What is her purpose only to complain about her child not sleeping and her weight everyday ?
Think she has a workout plan that was made years ago that she keeps trying to flog. I’m assuming he’s on good money so she doesn’t need to work but honestly I think a proper job would do her the world a good! She seems depressed to me

Reactions: 2

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I’m sick of seeing Eva updates everyday 😅

plus she used to be interesting to watch in the gym, had different ideas for different workouts. Now it’s just the bike and treadmill 🥴

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
That kid is in and out of A&E, is she was struggling to breathe so bad she wouldn’t be wolfing down that food 🙄 you can tell she literally can’t cope on her own!

fdx

Only started medication for her "insomnia" a few days ago & she's already complaining it's not working and she's going to phone the GP tomorrow.

I've not experienced it myself nor am I medically trained but I would assume something like that needs time to kick in, it's not an instant fix?!

Honestly again. Now her coil is the issue. She is such a drain on the NHS her GP surgery must dread her ringing. Queue the next melt down on I tried to track and got pregnant. She honestly is such a drain. I am pretty sure when the lived in Salford and didn’t have a baby she was a lot happier

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s an influencer on how to be lazy 🙄 she literally sits at home all day and still struggles to do things! There are single parents doing two jobs and still managing basic needs!

Also I’m sick of uploading that photo of Eva covered in eczema! no offence but it’s fucking gross! Your child will probably suffer all her life now with it but it’s under control now with medication 🙄 she needs to stop!!!!

She's already admitted she sucks in her pictures, so the whole fitness pictures are lies, she moans about sleeping on the floor because eva doesn't sleep, the child doesn't have a routine your giving her what she wants, she just needs to leave the bedroom so the child can learn..
Exactly this. My kids wojkd stay up until 10pm if I let them but kids need routine and just because they cry or refuse to do something doesn’t mean you just go along with it. If she took her out for fresh air more and to play instead of spending everyday in the house messing about with makeup and hair extentions perhaps she would be tired come 7pm,

I’m just not sure how I feel about her posting all about weight loss and not stressing about her weight when even after her gain she’s only 8 stone 8…. Even if you’re short that’s still tiny !