Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
If you had a high temp that wasn't coming down with medication you don't mess around with that she needs to be seen.... not driving to Manchester. Anyways this is I'm sure a ploy to loose the last couple of KG

Reactions: 1

spotlight

VIP Member
I won't lie she's made me feel like pure shit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet
Well done you for being consistent at the gym , that’s an achievement in itself also please don’t compare yourself to her, she has a love hate relationship with food and and more than likely her pics and videos we see r edited or touched up in some way xx 😘

She clearly is quite depressed and has anxiety and needs to be on medication for both which take time to work. I’m struggling with both myself atm. She has is very unhealthily obsessed with her eating and burning calories which is a slippy slop to more serious eating disorders. I know iv been there too. She really needs to get out the house a little more. Go into town, go try a gym, go shopping etc just get out the house it isn’t helping her at all.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
How has she been gifted an ice bath when she doesn’t even work out consistently now. I could think of so many fitness influencers who deserve this more than her 😡

They both look pathetic tbh! She’s so over dressed for what looks like a pretty bog standard resort 😂 her child also looks bored as fuck! You can tell when she’s had enough she just throws an iPad in the poor kids face 🙄
I was coming here to say WTF is she wearing to dinner, her husband is sat there in a tshirt, as are the people sat around them at the other tables 🤣

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Have a look at her story now, on her hands and knees moaning about how she’s obsessed with cleaning but doesn’t have the time but as she’s got rid of the cleaner she’s going to do it herself because she’s got such high standards. 🙄🙄
She really needs to get out the house more… maybe make a friend?
She’s ridiculous, surely she realises that other people go to work, have proper hobbies, see friends and family and still manage to clean their house and look after their kids?

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Omg saying how she has 100k new friends/followers. All you need to do is look down her followers list 😂 a large majority are clearly bought, tragic 😂 I don’t believe for a second this ‘weight loss journey’ if you can call it that generated 100k new followers 🥴

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Shes well over dressed for that resort, looks like shes having dinner at the captains table when it doesnt look much better than a Haven Holiday.
---
They seem proper fucked off the drink on this holiday and they’ve just shoved the kid in a stroller to sleep while they continue to get drunk 😳😳😳 how old is this child n why does it need a stroller wtf
Whats with the husbands soppy hat?! What a twat!!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I really think she’s just quite depressed or something since having Eva. When enough they’re out together or on holidays she’s happy..but when she’s home alone with Eva its the same thing every day! I know its hard having a child but it’s constant with her
yeah it seems she is really happy when she’s got her hubby home or away with family but the everyday stuff she hates. This is why I couldn’t be an influencer, don’t get me wrong I love time off work but I’d get bored not having adult interactions. If she wasn’t so lazy I’d say she should get a little part time job while Eva is at nursery

LittlemissM

VIP Member
The poor soul has a sore throat and is really tired now. No idea how she gets through these terrible traumas… 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Think she really needs to work out the root cause as to why she and the daughter are always unwell, is it environmental or psychological though?
Gotta be a content thing. Otherwise all it would be on her page is cleaning, eating or exercising, none of which is particularly engaging 😂

Granted her body is great and yes she has abs but that video on her story you can tell by the way she’s holding herself and even the awkward way she manoeuvres to put down her hairbrush that she is breathing in for dear life. She can never just be happy with how she is or the progress made, always has to be better and push harder and try to make it better than it is.