Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Imagine being so basic that your entire day consists of possibly going for a walk and applying self tan. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She offers absolutely nothing to society and should be totally embarrassed to discuss such utter nonsene on social media. What sort of role model is she for her daughter?

Reactions: 5
What was it from?
she had internal bleeding that they didn’t know the cause of so had emergency surgery but I think because it was emergency the initial scar healed attached to her hip bone, so granted that first scar probably did cause her pain and did look like a bad job but this revision looks nothing like the original like she’s claiming it does. She just can’t stand any imperfections.

Reactions: 4
Wow I’ve been searching for ages but couldn’t find a thread for her. Shocked how quiet it is here.
Wanted to keep Eva off nursery to potty train, how does she think every other parent in the world does it? Can’t all just drop life/work to potty train we have to do it around all the other things we have to do in life.
Going on that her eyes and LO temp must be a sign not to go on holiday 🫣 eyes which if she just left them alone would be fine and yet another fever.
Ask for advice on her stories and only shares the snarky responses she gets never the help she is given.

god I could go on forever

Why does she look so different
Wow that must be unfiltered !!

I know everyone has different views and some people might not agree but personally I find it sad she’s at the gym on holiday - with the little girl on iPad !!? I’d never do that to my kids for the sake of a workout on holiday …

Weelegs

Another one who can't believe the amount moaning this girl does! She would seriously depressed you listening to her constant tales of woe. Seems to be a vicious cycle of saying how great shes feeling and how much weight she's lost then all quiet for a week then she back saying she's not been eating great or exercising and she needs to get back on track. Make up your mind! Definitely has health anxiety

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Oh no, the worst has happened - she has a red eye and she’s having to do her steps at 6pm. 6pm guys, that’s practically midnight. No idea how she gets through all these terrible traumas, my heart absolutely goes out to her. Stay strong Jelly… 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I wonder how she’ll cope when her little one is at school and she has whole school holidays with her off and no free time for pampering / working out without Eva 🥴 😂

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
When she talks about her scar I literally replay Kourtney Kardashian telling Kim that there are people dying 😂

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I deffo think she puts weight on and acts depressed so she can then sell her plans! Such a stupid way of life tbf

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
How does no1 call her out! She’s basically saying she hates it when her kids home 😳 she depends so badly on nursery being open to dump her kid at!!! Like you sell some online workout programmes and bands, try working a proper job while doing all this 😤 lazy cunt

Attachments

Don't use cheap, shite whitening eye drops from Amazon! Is she stupid! Why would you put something like that into something as precious as your eyes! Then it goes wrong and she complains about the NHS!

I've never known someone so obsessed with their looks, who spends all day every day obsessing over her tan, botox, weight, hair etc.....imagine if she had some real problems to deal with! She needs to get out the house!

Attachments