Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Going on about her scar being worse than last time. It is literally just loose skin, like a c section shelf over her fresh tight scar. Already talking about having it corrected again. Goes on how the scar didn’t bother her as it reminded her that she nearly died she was just bothered about the pain.. yet here she is not even 3 week post correction, complaining about the aesthetics of her scar
What was it from?

In all seriousness I think she needs to see a Doctor and talk about depression.

All she has to think about it what she looks like and exercising and taking that little girl to nursery.

She doesn't have to get up and out to work every day. I can't understand why she doesn't have the energy to do anything, unless she is depressed.

She is moaning about her boobs again. What’s the beating she is pregnant and she ‘didn’t know’ as she had PCO as she claims. It’s like when they wanted a baby before. They friend for like 6 weeks before claiming they were struggling

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
That’s what I thought always Ill and constantly moaning. Set alarm for workout/feed baby/nap time/pamper/tan/walk dog ffs that’s life!!
im glad I’m not the only one. She also posts boxes asking for info and when people reply giving her genuine advice and not sympathy she gets her back up and gets really annoyed.

like seriously how many times can she and that child be poorly. She also claims she doesn’t know why she was poorly and had to be hospitalised. I’m sure the hospital wouldnt Have let her go if it was that serious and such a mystery 😂