Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondey91

I really think she’s just quite depressed or something since having Eva. When enough they’re out together or on holidays she’s happy..but when she’s home alone with Eva its the same thing every day! I know its hard having a child but it’s constant with her

Reactions: 3

shamelessflogger

Where does she thing she's going with that sparkly gown, like it couldn't hold in her shitty tits, you could almost see her nipple, one wrong move and she would flash everyone...

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Totally agree. She’s posted again today about Eva being poorly. Saying how she hasn’t been poorly for ages.

The kid looks fine ffs 💀

Going on about her scar being worse than last time. It is literally just loose skin, like a c section shelf over her fresh tight scar. Already talking about having it corrected again. Goes on how the scar didn’t bother her as it reminded her that she nearly died she was just bothered about the pain.. yet here she is not even 3 week post correction, complaining about the aesthetics of her scar

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Guess what! That kid is poorly again!!!
If I were her husband I’d be concerned.
I think this woman is just lazy. She obvs expected to get back to her pre pregnancy body and she hasn’t. Her Instagram has nothing to do with fitness now. It’s just her on her exercise bike and that’s it. She doesn’t influence anything

all she does it post about her kids sleep routine and how the kids poorly every day.

literally the same shit every day

Did she seriously not think the sudden onset of her sore eyes where connected to the dodgy eye whitening drops she had just started to use!

I mean come on! Who puts that shit in their eyes anyway!!! Plus another call she has made to the doctors. They should start charging her by the minute!!!

LittlemissM

VIP Member
She’s a fraud. I’ve been having a look at her past pics and she’s always had an athletic figure. she’s had the odd bloated day or over eaten for a few days, ultimately she’s trim and has been for quite some time. Pushing your belly out with unkept hair and a sad face doesn’t make you overweight.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
They seem proper fucked off the drink on this holiday and they’ve just shoved the kid in a stroller to sleep while they continue to get drunk 😳😳😳 how old is this child n why does it need a stroller wtf

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Not her going on about her scar again! 🙄 she’s so entitled! There are people using the NHS for life and death reasons and she’s unhappy no1 has rang her back about her scar! It’s not even been the two week healing period ffs

theeyeroller

VIP Member
More moaning, about travel now. Does she ever stop and think that she’s the problem? Genuinely never known anyone to have so many problems or illnesses!