Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
She just doesn’t have any concept of real problems, or real life in general. There are millions of people way worse off than her. She must be so draining to be around, that’s probably why the only person who spends any significant amount of time with her is her child as she has no choice! Even her husband seems to hardly be there, don’t think i’ve ever seen her mention seeing friends or family apart from her mum. She would do well to get a proper job with a purpose.
She’s soooo self obsessed! I’ve got 2 c-section scars that blend into one. If she had this beaut she’d never pull her knickers off her hips again!! Like no one is going to see her scar anyway!? She definitely needs to get out more and spend less time in front of the mirror.

Reactions: 2

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Think she is a bit of a hypochondriac
Same!

I also didn’t need to see her stuffing her face with crumbs all over it! Like grow up and stop begging for attention!

Everyday it’s the same issues! I don’t know how womens best keep her, she’s such a bad influence for their company

How dull her life is if she thinks going out on this one date is the best thing ever. Whatever happened to her driving and her car she bought?!

spotlight

VIP Member
Laundry is the Bain of her life is she not just sorting it out to be send out for someone else to do?

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I don’t know how womens best keep using her as an influencer! She is not the fitness model she used to be! She is so boring these days and basically her only content is her complaining about her kid being poorly EVERYDAY! And how lazy she is!

Baconloverx

She's already admitted she sucks in her pictures, so the whole fitness pictures are lies, she moans about sleeping on the floor because eva doesn't sleep, the child doesn't have a routine your giving her what she wants, she just needs to leave the bedroom so the child can learn..

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
‘Today was a bit hectic’ howwww!! Just HOW was it hectic🙈😂 show us!!🙈😂
She really fucks me off when she says this! Babe try working 12 hours with a kid and balancing a house! She’s a fucking delusional cow! She woke up, went on the bike for 5 mins, took her daughter to a toy shop and cooked 🙄

Charlottesweb2020

That’s what I thought always Ill and constantly moaning. Set alarm for workout/feed baby/nap time/pamper/tan/walk dog ffs that’s life!!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s got conjunctivitis now 🙄 you’d think this girl had 24 hours to live the way she’s gone on about it 🥴

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
First time making a thread so hopefully worked it right.

quite surprised there’s nothing on here for her.

used to love her posts but since she’s had her baby all she does is complain and make out she’s poorly all the time! What does she actually do anymore except advertise womens best constantly?

also her husband is always working away?

thoughts?

Reactions: 1