Jellydevote

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time making a thread so hopefully worked it right.

quite surprised there’s nothing on here for her.

used to love her posts but since she’s had her baby all she does is complain and make out she’s poorly all the time! What does she actually do anymore except advertise womens best constantly?

also her husband is always working away?

thoughts?

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought always Ill and constantly moaning. Set alarm for workout/feed baby/nap time/pamper/tan/walk dog ffs that’s life!!

Reactions: 2
That’s what I thought always Ill and constantly moaning. Set alarm for workout/feed baby/nap time/pamper/tan/walk dog ffs that’s life!!
im glad I’m not the only one. She also posts boxes asking for info and when people reply giving her genuine advice and not sympathy she gets her back up and gets really annoyed.

like seriously how many times can she and that child be poorly. She also claims she doesn’t know why she was poorly and had to be hospitalised. I’m sure the hospital wouldnt Have let her go if it was that serious and such a mystery 😂

Honestly she must fill her local GPS time with the amount of times she is calling them… I can’t remember a week now where she hasn’t been the the GPs or A&E. I know her baby has had an accident today so totally understand but every single day there is an issue.

I seriously don’t think she can cope with the child on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly she must fill her local GPS time with the amount of times she is calling them… I can’t remember a week now where she hasn’t been the the GPs or A&E. I know her baby has had an accident today so totally understand but every single day there is an issue.

I seriously don’t think she can cope with the child on her own
i know, they are both always poorly. She seems to really struggle as well, constantly asking for help on the simplest of things that she could probably just Google.

i feel she’s become very attention seeking since having a baby 🙄

I also find it weird how her child has managed to pull a heavy mirror off the wall. She stated the mirror was attached to the wall. The child must have been on her own for a decent amount of time to manage to pull it off the wall 😳

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise, she’s poorly again 🙄 sure she uses illness as an excuse to be lazy these days

She’s rate pissed me off with that protein mousse! Aldi can’t have let her have all them surely?!

Honestly again. Now her coil is the issue. She is such a drain on the NHS her GP surgery must dread her ringing. Queue the next melt down on I tried to track and got pregnant. She honestly is such a drain. I am pretty sure when the lived in Salford and didn’t have a baby she was a lot happier

You’d think she was the only woman to have a baby EVER!!!! She claims she works but all I ever see her do is lounge around!!

she needs to admit she’s not the fitness model she once was! What exactly is she influencing these days?!

How can she compare that first baby picture to the one she has put up?! They are not even close on how the babies eczema looks!

Oh and of course her and husband are very sick as well

Glad to have found a thread on her. She’s not a fitness influencer at all now, all she does it go on that bike. How she makes money now I have no idea.

Covid… again 🙄 to say she doesn’t do anything isn’t this the third time she’s got it?

She’s an influencer on how to be lazy 🙄 she literally sits at home all day and still struggles to do things! There are single parents doing two jobs and still managing basic needs!

Also I’m sick of uploading that photo of Eva covered in eczema! no offence but it’s bleeping gross! Your child will probably suffer all her life now with it but it’s under control now with medication 🙄 she needs to stop!!!!

I don’t know how womens best keep using her as an influencer! She is not the fitness model she used to be! She is so boring these days and basically her only content is her complaining about her kid being poorly EVERYDAY! And how lazy she is!

Never seen one who gets as ill as often as she does - and her child.
I've offered her advice many time when she puts the boxes on. No reply not even curesty like or thank you.
Moaning is all she ever does. Boring.

I agree she is. All she does is moan. Ring the doctors. Or go on about that scar. I mean there are bigger priorities for the NHS than her scar. What ever happened to her driving as they bought her a car didn’t they?

Also why is her baby in that crappy round cot still?! She is 3 this year. Grow up