Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Not her going on about her scar again! 🙄 she’s so entitled! There are people using the NHS for life and death reasons and she’s unhappy no1 has rang her back about her scar! It’s not even been the two week healing period ffs

Reactions: 3

theeyeroller

VIP Member
More moaning, about travel now. Does she ever stop and think that she’s the problem? Genuinely never known anyone to have so many problems or illnesses!

Honestly she must fill her local GPS time with the amount of times she is calling them… I can’t remember a week now where she hasn’t been the the GPs or A&E. I know her baby has had an accident today so totally understand but every single day there is an issue.

I seriously don’t think she can cope with the child on her own

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Literally never known anyone as vain as this girl 🙈 so dramatic over this scar!
She just doesn’t have any concept of real problems, or real life in general. There are millions of people way worse off than her. She must be so draining to be around, that’s probably why the only person who spends any significant amount of time with her is her child as she has no choice! Even her husband seems to hardly be there, don’t think i’ve ever seen her mention seeing friends or family apart from her mum. She would do well to get a proper job with a purpose.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
She’s rate pissed me off with that protein mousse! Aldi can’t have let her have all them surely?!

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
You’d think she was the only woman to have a baby EVER!!!! She claims she works but all I ever see her do is lounge around!!

she needs to admit she’s not the fitness model she once was! What exactly is she influencing these days?!

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
I won't lie she's made me feel like pure shit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet

• Sad

daniellelaul

She must be bored surely of complaining about having a fever. Bet she’ll be fine next week on holiday though lol

HarJR289

Chatty Member
She’s such a moaning Minnie. Get over it - she’s so boring! Don’t know why she feels the need to justify (continuously!) that she’s taking antibiotics - you do you boo, we’re really not arsed.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Still wingeing about not being able to sleep. I could understand if she had a harder life, like working a real job, but she’s not particularly stimulated at all during the day. She could do with some friends to talk to and get her out of that house.
She’s probably high from all the cleaning products she uses!! 😂

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I won't lie she's made me feel like pure shit. I have worked my arse off since feb 4/5 days a week with PT and lifting heavy and I don't look at all nearly as good as she does in 12 weeks . I hate the internet
Aww this makes me sad!! You have done phenomenal what a commitment to still be doing it consistently nearly a year on! And I bet you’re not a nobhead too, well done 👏🏻

theeyeroller

VIP Member
The poor soul has a sore throat and is really tired now. No idea how she gets through these terrible traumas… 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Think she really needs to work out the root cause as to why she and the daughter are always unwell, is it environmental or psychological though?

• Haha
How can she compare that first baby picture to the one she has put up?! They are not even close on how the babies eczema looks!

Oh and of course her and husband are very sick as well

Never seen one who gets as ill as often as she does - and her child.
I've offered her advice many time when she puts the boxes on. No reply not even curesty like or thank you.
Moaning is all she ever does. Boring.

shamelessflogger

Just came across this one and was enjoying her fitness journey but then went through older videos , does she gain weight to just lose it for content? Seems to be an on going thing with her