Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondey91

Exactly this. My kids wojkd stay up until 10pm if I let them but kids need routine and just because they cry or refuse to do something doesn’t mean you just go along with it. If she took her out for fresh air more and to play instead of spending everyday in the house messing about with makeup and hair extentions perhaps she would be tired come 7pm,
I was gona say this🙈 Children need fresh air and it really does tire them out! My son is a few weeks younger than her daughter and I can’t get him inside, he loves running about! Then asks for bed he be so tired! Her nails/tan can wait!

Reactions: 2

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Fuck me she’s doing another weight loss journey and has already given up on day 2 😂 why doesn’t she just admit she’s never gonna be like how she was before

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I think she knows she has a thread on here as she’s mentioned the last couple of days she’s gonna let the kid play outside.

I don’t understand how a kid can be so poorly all the time. I just think she panics at the smallest things. She clearly can’t cope.

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Omg this chick is soooo problematic how is this thread so quiet? Obsessed with her weight. Not inspiring at all just encouraging really superficial and concerning behaviours! The amount of time she spends on hair and makeup and nails while her kid is in daycare or infront of tv is so gross. Never mind all the bloody whinging.
i don’t know how she manages to still make a living off social media when she’s literally so boring and useless

Glad to have found a thread on her. She’s not a fitness influencer at all now, all she does it go on that bike. How she makes money now I have no idea.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
She’s so slim as well like who really is arsed on her fitness journey! I for one as a fatty am not! I couldn’t even dream of getting to her starting weight.

I agree she is. All she does is moan. Ring the doctors. Or go on about that scar. I mean there are bigger priorities for the NHS than her scar. What ever happened to her driving as they bought her a car didn’t they?

Also why is her baby in that shitty round cot still?! She is 3 this year. Grow up

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Surprise surprise, she’s poorly again 🙄 sure she uses illness as an excuse to be lazy these days

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
She’s obsessed with the poor child having a fever🙃🙃
Did you see her post the other day??? About the kids cheeks being rosy so it must mean her fever is coming back?! She’d literally had the kid outside so was probably from that!

She gives me Dee Dee Blanchard vibes 😳😳😳😳😳

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
They both look pathetic tbh! She’s so over dressed for what looks like a pretty bog standard resort 😂 her child also looks bored as fuck! You can tell when she’s had enough she just throws an iPad in the poor kids face 🙄

• Haha