Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Someone’s just posted this from the live cam thinking it was suss….

IMG_5288.jpeg

It’s the street light 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 132

GlitterFluff

We had the usual 'how was your weekend? Get up to much?' chats at work this morning.

My response: 'Good! Mostly spent it relaxing in the garden'.

Translation: 'I was glued to Tattle for the entirety learning that Jay Slater may or may not be attached to a cactus, chased by badger sharks, caught up in a Moroccan cartel and probably resembling a dehydrated lemon slice.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Snoopylou

Elton is currently rehashing his tribute to Marilyn/Princess Di..."And it seems to me you lived your life with a cactus round your shin
Never knowing who to cling to when the Ket set in"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94

Dinnerbag

Chatty Member
Has anyone asked sue radford if she’s done a headcount? She might have an extra grifting lad sat upstairs playing Xbox

• Haha
Reactions: 92

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I'm sick of Jay's family/friends having a go at the Spanish police for not speaking English. How mortifyingly ignorant (and at least somewhat racist) an attitude especially when they are being helped so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

lilykestrel

VIP Member
IMG_20240624_223044.jpg

Yeah bit odd that the international manhunt by a military superpower for a war criminal/deposed dictator isn't quite the same

• Haha
Reactions: 83

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Anybody else think the Manchester Airport power outage is a desperate plot by the Tenerife authorities to stop any more thick Lancashire people flying out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 81