Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
What kind of mother (whose son has been missing for a week) joins a group about conspiracy theories?

The whole thing has been a shitshow from the start!

You had Rachel saying there is no GFM and it’s fake… yet she shared her own GFM the day before on her Facebook 🙄 … then up pops Lucy who has made one.

You’ve got Lucy who refuses to show her face on Tv travelling the world at 16/17/18 and spending more time abroad than in the Uk. She’s now gone into hiding and no response from her.

You’ve got Brad who posted one status on his Facebook and was never seen or heard from again.. now back in the Uk.

You’ve got over 24 family/friends gone over to Tenerife to help with the search but none of them have been seen actively searching including his own mother.

The son has been missing since last Monday but it took the Dad & Brother till Saturday to go to his last location?

The only updates the mother will give is concentrated on the GFM, her son is getting accused and named of all kinds all over social media but her first update is to ask people to keep resharing the GFM.

They have done nothing but moan about the Spanish authorities yet they are all just sat off in a hotel miles away doing what? Nothing

Get off your arse and go to Masca, walk around hand some flyers out, try to talk to people.

No wonder a lot of the British public are running away with their own theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

anniemouse

VIP Member
Maybe all the £600 donations happened because none of them seem to own a full stop between them and they actually meant £6.00

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
Not going to lie, jealous of any Tattlers just stumbling across this thread (like Jay on a cactus) and getting to experience the legendary 1st thread afresh. Sigh. Tattle at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Can you remember when they had to change Jif to Cif cos not many countries could pronounce the J sound - what if the Spanish search party are just going round showing Cay & he’s no idea they’re shouting for him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 75

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Guys what have we learned from this shit show
That common sense & intelligence are nearly at extinction levels across the UK.

I'm a middle aged old fart, but I swear my generation didn't decline like this. Biggest change in my lifetime? The internet. Yes incredibly useful & how the hell did we manage without it?! But, is it the reason for this decline? Not solely responsible, but just a massive change in almost everything across everyday life. Information is wonderful & everyone should have a voice, but, the negative impact is now being felt I think. It's like the wild west online sometimes & nobody there to regulate it. Can't imagine where we'll be as a society in another 20 years 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 73

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Any crime that was committed outside of this holiday is irrelevant to whether he ‘deserves’ to be found.

Yes he’s got a record.
No he wasn’t sentenced properly for it.
No he shouldn’t have laughed about it.

But he’s been holding down an apprenticeship and he’s gone on holiday with friends.

He wasn’t stealing a car and driving at dangerous speeds.
He wasn’t in a fight.
It wasn’t some gang turf situation.

The GFM is awful.
The whole situation is ridiculous.

But no one deserves to die in these circumstances.
No mother deserves to lose their son in these circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Chickentikka

I can’t deal with the Facebook huns who are now terrified to go on their all inclusive hols to Tenerife incase they get kidnapped and held at ransom by the fucking mafia.

I reckon as long as you don’t get off your face on drugs and disappear to an afters in middle of nowhere with 2 strangers - you’ll probably be safe enough Linda!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Right I’m gonna call it! Think we’ll see some action tonight. The Moroccan’s can release him now, but they’re waiting to do it under the cover of darkness!
They’ve been trying to release him for the past hour but Jay is refusing to leave out of pure embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

SwishSwing

VIP Member
NONE OF THEIR POSTS MAKE SENSE!!!!

what is wrong with the education system in Lancashire? Literally none of any of their posts make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 66

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Random realisation that those in the Love Island villa have no idea that Jay Slater exists. Mental. They’re missing a part of history here. I think they should be informed so they can decide whether they want to join the search x

• Haha
Reactions: 66

bread-pitt

Chatty Member
Lads, channel 5 right now is Canary Islands with Jane McDonald. She might not be Ronaldo but at least she’s gone there to help x
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?
Briefly on the media is a missing man, Jack, from Bristol (believe he’s been missing for some time now) who’s parents have had to trawl through CCTV to find images of him themselves as the police are not interested. They couldn’t actually be more worlds apart than Debbie & the Facebook clan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63