Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much we don’t know from the timeline though. Why report him missing so soon? If she had his location, did she get a taxi there and on not finding him then report him as missing?
Is the whole convo she’s told people BS and he was in trouble re drugs etc so reporting was the only way?
It just doesn’t add up at all
Yeah it’s just ???

Like if I was Lucy right now I don’t think I could be creating GFMs because I’d be too busy blaming myself for not doing something different. It’s just insane

Reactions: 11
I was using maps on my phone to get us home from the beach earlier, said to my boyfriend “my phone is gonna do a Jay Slater in a minute” and, showing me exactly why we are together, he replied “does it have enough battery just to get us to the motorway” 😂😂😂
And he pulled out her phone with 80 percent on and said don't worry hon I got you.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s just ???

Like if I was Lucy right now I don’t think I could be creating GFMs because I’d be too busy blaming myself for not doing something different. It’s just insane
and I’m so confused to whether he called her or she called him.
If he did call her, why her and not the mate (Brad?) he went out there with?

Reactions: 7
There used to be a few of those little Lancashire villages featured on 'Nightmare tenants, Slum Landlords' and they all looked proper grim. I imagine they're similar to Coastal towns where duck all goes on so they all live in this tiny world where everyone knows everyone's business.
As a gal from Lancashire I'm feeling it's getting personal now. I promise we don't all type like that, or live in shacks like that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow, X is wild isn't it! I just got lost down a hole for about 20 minutes. And they say Tattle is twisted? I mean, really?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow, X is wild isn't it! I just got lost down a hole for about 20 minutes. And they say Tattle is twisted? I mean, really?
X told me he was found. Imagine my absolute shock when I googled it and he was still very much missing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a gal from Lancashire I'm feeling it's getting personal now. I promise we don't all type like that, or live in shacks like that. 🤣
Another Lancashire lass here 🙋. We aren't all like that..... honestly 😂
Whilst we are talking about good old Jane. I was in London not long back and was chatting with the taxi driver and he said ooooh you don't half sound like Jane Mcdonald...I said excuse me Jane is from Yorkshire, I'm from Lancashire, he had to be corrected 😂. Love me some Jane though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It might mean they’re messing with the settings, maybe taking money out

I’ve seen it happen before with anonymous donations where someone’s name was revealed shortly before they closed the GFM
She keeps adding Debbie as beneficiary on and off all night, so strange

Reactions: 3
Do Jay and Lucy have any sort of social media history together? Is she from his area? I thought the sleuths would have been all over that if going with the drug mule theory. (Maybe they already have, hard to keep up lol)

Reactions: 5
Now this one's after getting a holiday

1719176158807.png

"I'll get you answers in three days, after I've gone on a quad bike tour and popped up to the top of El Teide"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.