Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it was mentioned before but this lad is tagged in her Tenerife stories, he’s changed his IG handle and bio, but before it said tit happens and a plug emoji. And I’m pretty sure we all know what the plug emoji is used for. Also very sus that he changed it over the weekend.
Didn't the Pippa one say ask Hodgey or Hodgey knows or something along those lines on Tik Tok?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The state of our education system. Shocking spelling, no grammar or punctuation. Everyone an armchair detective despite being thick as two planks. No wonder Europe doesnt want our "holiday makers"

Reactions: 36
The state of our education system. Shocking spelling, no grammar or punctuation. Everyone an armchair detective despite being thick as two planks. No wonder Europe doesnt want our "holiday makers"
I'm embarrassed to be British. Never more so than when I go abroad.

Reactions: 42
I still can’t get over calling the embassy 14 minutes after the phone call. I’ve been lost in Walmart longer than that and my husband didn’t call Search and Rescue. I don’t think someone would call the police if a child had been missing 14 minutes. He’s an adult. It was daylight and he was close to other people.

If he did set out walking in the mountains, he won’t have gone far. In that state he was in, in that heat, and without the physical condition and the equipment needed to hike there he would likely have collapsed within a few hours. So 5 miles at most.
And if you were to call you'd say lost in the mountains, not missing, because she had his pinned location

Reactions: 8
Didn't the Pippa one say ask Hodgey or Hodgey knows or something along those lines on Tik Tok?
Yes I believe so,
Let me look it up. But surely this hodgey guy is somehow involved, popping expensive bottles in a club, looks like he’s a drug dealer, the plug emoji then disappearing from his bio after Lucy’s being called out for being a drug mule… he’s 100% involved

Reactions: 10
I think the issue is everyone now feels that THEIR uninformed , uneducated opinions or theories SHOULD be given the same deference and belief as ACTUAL experts . Sorry for capitals but this is one of the things that winds me up . It seems to have escalated since Trump and Covid . Disdain for intellectuals and experts is one of the early signs of fascism .
This is why everyone feels entitled to put their opinions out there and won’t listen to existed or actual facts !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Make sure it’s a well trained one with a good nose for scents. If I took my Lab he’d come back out from the mountains with a few stray tennis balls 😂
Mines a lab crossed with loads of different mountain dogs and livestock guardian breeds. Should be a perfect mix for rescuing people and caring about keeping them safe, but in reality he’d bugger off as soon as he saw something interesting and then we’d have to send a follow up rescue mission for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.