Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chase is still on the case.
Apparently chase and the crew got a new pal in scooby today..

I have scotland on TV taylor on laptop and I'm still scared of been 🤡 tonight

Ps I'm ill my fibro is playing up so reason why I'm doing nothing else with my life atm

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads, channel 5 right now is Canary Islands with Jane McDonald. She might not be Ronaldo but at least she’s gone there to help x

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Lads, channel 5 right now is Canary Islands with Jane McDonald. She might not be Ronaldo but at least she’s gone there to help x
She’s certainly well traveled, maybe that’s what the £30k is for, getting Jane on the case! I believe she speaks some Spanish too so its a 2 in 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Am an auld 90s cheesy quaver; the amount of harebrained ideas we came up with when mad with it was crazy. We also thought we were invincible- no one would harm us cos we loved everyone.
Why did he start walking? Cos he thought he could make it.
Why didn’t he ask for his phone to get charged? Cos he wasn’t thinking straight.
Why did he go away with 2 strangers?
Cos he didn’t want the buzz to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57
Not going to lie, jealous of any Tattlers just stumbling across this thread (like Jay on a cactus) and getting to experience the legendary 1st thread afresh. Sigh. Tattle at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Isn’t she a singer? I’m not in the UK so I googled. Could she sing some of the rave songs that he likes? That might lure him out of hiding.
I'm giggling here at the thought of Jane McDonald doing covers of early Prodigy songs 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Am an auld 90s cheesy quaver; the amount of harebrained ideas we came up with when mad with it was crazy. We also thought we were invincible- no one would harm us cos we loved everyone.
Why didn’t he ask for his phone to get charged? Cos he wasn’t thinking straight.
Why didn’t he go away with 2 strangers?
Totally this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or ol' Jane MC-ing over some dark and dirty 1994 drum and bass 😂 bleeping hell the mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why didn’t he go away with 2 strangers?
I’d be close to that era myself and yeah we did potentially dangerous things - hitchhiking, etc but we didn’t have the technology then and we weren’t relying on it so much. If we got stuck in a place we had to find our own way out of it or be stuck there forever, but the likes of Jay have grown up relying on phones and apps, etc. Going back to the afters doesn’t seem suss to me, but his (supposed) actions after leaving the bnb are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Right if you can all just slow down the posting for 90 odd minutes.
Scotland thanks you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thames_Television_logo_(1968-1989).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

" THIS WEEK , WE ARE ON THE HOLIDAY ISLAND OF TENERIFE.....
HOT AND SUNNY , WITH A SEMI-ARID DESERT LANDSCAPE , ITS THE PERFECT PLACE TO LOSE YOURSELF......"

Risco-Blanco-Parque-Rural-de-Teno.jpg
Teno-ruta-senderismo-Tenerife.jpg

A WORD OF CAUTION HERE - PEOPLE DO GO MISSING ON THE ISLAND. STEER CLEAR OF ALL LOCALS, NEER-DO-WELLS & GENERAL LAYABOUTS"

pg-38-travel-tv-itv.jpg

😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.