Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to get an aeroplane with a really long banner saying summat like "The Pippa account is most likely a) somebody who's looking for clout b) somebody who is not doing well in the psychiatric department or c) both a) and b)" and fly it over the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They need this one on a plane out of there. Swapped her first and last name around…why because she thinks people wont find her?! What an absolute dimlo 🫠 I’d say no one is advising them at all but my friend said often with rough “challenging” families like this, they let some go rogue to see if they get caught out some how.

IMG_2205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still think it is hilarious that the internet has gone, we don't give a toss about him.

Hopefully this trend continues with all the bullshit influencers post we are meant to care.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.