Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed with people's question over the fundraiser only? Nothing states what the fundraiser is for and £30,000 is a crazy amount of money. Just say he's found today, then they don't need to stay and if it's £3000 to get his body home where is the rest of the money going?

Reactions: 14
It's always Sheridan Smith. She will need to stop shaving, have a few tinnies each night, get the knock-off adidas clobber and she's good to go. Chicken dippers optional.
Sheridan Smith is already getting her nails done a nice shade of Tango Orange!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
guys just seen this... Feeling soo guilty. I walked past Jay a couple times Friday and just waved each time. Didn't think to tell him he was missing! What am I like!
DAMN IT! I knew I was doing it wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?
Yep, it’s really odd that in the midst of what is presumably the worst thing that has ever happened to her, this is what she’s choosing to engage with.

Reactions: 21
Step away from facebook and gofundme love, and go and help those searching for your (convicted) son.
Has she removed the post can't find it now. Seems like she has put her facebook to private can now only see the cover photo, yesterday could see some of her status and stuff. She is dodgy and has an awful attitude I just can't wait to see how this ends

Reactions: 12
At this point I think it’s time Tattle started a GFM to pay for Ross Kemp to talk to the mafia, Piers Morgan to do an interview with Lucy, Chris Packham to fight off the shark, birds and other wildlife, Bear Grylls to navigate the mountains, Alan Titmarsh to sort out the cactus, Dr Hilary to provide medical care and Alfie Deyes to vlog the whole thing so we can see it. Have I missed anyone?
Jane MacDonald to sing and a celebrity chef to cook the turkey dinosaurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you’re in the minority, most people will remember this as a bloke who caved a kids head in, showed no remorse in court laughing at the judge, friends who are more worried about Go Fund Me, a mother sipping pina coladas and a dad with a suspect tattoo that may or may not be Gary Glitter and that’s without mention the suspicion of drug deals being made.

When he is found, I suspect most of us will still be laughing at the cactus 🌵 mobility scooters 🛴 and those eagles 🦅 carrying poor Jay’s body away

Reactions: 8
Why is she obsessed with people's question over the fundraiser only? Nothing states what the fundraiser is for and £30,000 is a crazy amount of money. Just say he's found today, then they don't need to stay and if it's £3000 to get his body home where is the rest of the money going?
I wonder if GFM has blocked them from withdrawing the money or something or maybe they are investigating its for legit purposes as she did write on the GFM update yesterday that the money would be used for them to stay out there longer if needed now the story has changed again. Seem shes woken up and chose violence 🤣

Reactions: 7
So I have been asking myself am I a terrible human being ! For laughing at these posts. However I think I’m NOT laughing at Jay being missing, i am just gob smacked at how insane the British public are and laughing at the hysteria and conspiracies rather than the possible loss of a teenage boy .
I also then asked myself if I’m being Classist ( I’m working class myself ) by not calling out the fact that Jay is seen as a less “worthy “ victim as opposed to if a posh , white girl went missing . Clearly he has been involved in violence and is not involved in good behaviours ( putting aside the social reasons why that might be ).
I have decided that I need to just carry on still aiming my laughter and WTF moments at the general British public whilst still holding my empathy for Jay and his family .
Sorry for post but just felt I needed to articulate it to see if anyone else felt conflicted !
I still agree that the British public are batshit crazy and shouldn’t be allowed the internet 😂. I say this as a therapist with an anxiety disorder so has also been “unhinged “ At times !

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?
Briefly on the media is a missing man, Jack, from Bristol (believe he’s been missing for some time now) who’s parents have had to trawl through CCTV to find images of him themselves as the police are not interested. They couldn’t actually be more worlds apart than Debbie & the Facebook clan.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This feral underbelly bunch of career criminals get none of my sympathy.
Briefly on the media is a missing man, Jack, from Bristol (believe he’s been missing for some time now) who’s parents have had to trawl through CCTV to find images of him themselves as the police are not interested. They couldn’t actually be more worlds apart than Debbie & the Facebook clan.
I have been reading about Jack. What a lovely dignified family forced to scour hours of footage to try and find some clues. So far apart. My heart breaks for them. Sadly I couldn’t give a FF about the feral career criminals such as Slater and his mates.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.