Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Guys what have we learned from this shit show
The scariest thing about going missing is not being kidnapped or murdered but the fact you’ll have half of Facebook trying to hunt you down with their labradors, wheelchairs and glow sticks which will probably make you want to go even more missing

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Live_Forever

Maybe he hasn't been found as the search party don't speak English.

Shouting "Jay" in English is easy, but who knows what the Spanish are shouting.

Poor boy could be hiding in a cave and can hear people shouting WAY, WAY and he's like christ that's not me.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I'm sick of Jay's family/friends having a go at the Spanish police for not speaking English. How mortifyingly ignorant (and at least somewhat racist) an attitude especially when they are being helped so much.
It’s especially ironic given that not many of Jay’s family & friends can speak English either.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

hippolife

The way young men wear those little crossbody bags nowadays … I’ll never not pull this face

IMG_3867.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 58

evie1975

VIP Member
Am an auld 90s cheesy quaver; the amount of harebrained ideas we came up with when mad with it was crazy. We also thought we were invincible- no one would harm us cos we loved everyone.
Why did he start walking? Cos he thought he could make it.
Why didn’t he ask for his phone to get charged? Cos he wasn’t thinking straight.
Why did he go away with 2 strangers?
Cos he didn’t want the buzz to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Yeah, that seems to be what GoFundMe say on their website. Once your bank details are verified, donations automatically transfer to you daily unless you change it to weekly or monthly. 🤔
I wonder if she keeps trying daily then?
Buy now pay slater type thing 😬

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Of course people are bothered by the GFM page - but that comment is bizarre. It doesn't come across as a terrified mother, desperate for news of her missing son. It definitely has echoes of Shannon Matthews' case. I wonder if she knows where he is?

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I keep getting notifications on reactions from the first thread. They’re in for one hell of a ride.

• Haha

missymunch

So I have been asking myself am I a terrible human being ! For laughing at these posts. However I think I’m NOT laughing at Jay being missing, i am just gob smacked at how insane the British public are and laughing at the hysteria and conspiracies rather than the possible loss of a teenage boy .
I also then asked myself if I’m being Classist ( I’m working class myself ) by not calling out the fact that Jay is seen as a less “worthy “ victim as opposed to if a posh , white girl went missing . Clearly he has been involved in violence and is not involved in good behaviours ( putting aside the social reasons why that might be ).
I have decided that I need to just carry on still aiming my laughter and WTF moments at the general British public whilst still holding my empathy for Jay and his family .
Sorry for post but just felt I needed to articulate it to see if anyone else felt conflicted !
I still agree that the British public are batshit crazy and shouldn’t be allowed the internet 😂. I say this as a therapist with an anxiety disorder so has also been “unhinged “ At times !

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
IMG_5323.jpeg

Do all what by yourselves Lucy? You’ve gone into hiding!! 🤬🤬 and the family are staying in a hotel miles away.

From the first day they’ve had helicopters out, drones, dogs, mountain rescue and fire brigade and that’s still not good enough??

She needs throwing of the island.

• Wow
Reactions: 56