Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed with people's question over the fundraiser only? Nothing states what the fundraiser is for and £30,000 is a crazy amount of money. Just say he's found today, then they don't need to stay and if it's £3000 to get his body home where is the rest of the money going?
It's a bit weird that her son goes missing and the first thought is how much is it going to cost to bring his possibly deceased body home...10...no 30,000

Reactions: 18
I'm embarrassed to be British. Never more so than when I go abroad.
This. It starts when you arrive at Heathrow at sparrow fart and find a group of people hotfooting it to Wetherspoon's to get pissed before they get on the flight, and just goes on from there. Brits Abroad are mortifying.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The state of our education system. Shocking spelling, no grammar or punctuation. Everyone an armchair detective despite being thick as two planks. No wonder Europe doesnt want our "holiday makers"
It’s embarrassing. Everyone makes mistakes or can be a bit by lazy on social media but these people or a whole other level.

Reactions: 13
This. It starts when you arrive at Heathrow at sparrow fart and find a group of people hotfooting it to Wetherspoon's to get pissed before they get on the flight, and just goes on from there. Brits Abroad are mortifying.
When we went to Egypt we were stuck in the queue for buying your visa behind a couple where the woman was getting IRATE that THESE EGYPTIANS make you PAY to enter THIS COUNTRY and "England wouldn't do this" and my husband gave me a "don't you bleeping dare pipe up" look

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
sorry if it’s been linked already - new to this thread but this tiktok just popped up on my fyp and the comment section cracked me up 😂

How long will it be before one of our Social Poirots goes missing / gets lost as well…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing says holidays like an airport spoons at 5am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We had the usual 'how was your weekend? Get up to much?' chats at work this morning.

My response: 'Good! Mostly spent it relaxing in the garden'.

Translation: 'I was glued to Tattle for the entirety learning that Jay Slater may or may not be attached to a cactus, chased by badger sharks, caught up in a Moroccan cartel and probably resembling a dehydrated lemon slice.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.