Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be missing charwee 😉
View attachment 2723904
---
Think she’s been reading here and made that vid up to make it look like the beans still living there, oddly she kept mentioning on her lives about people thinking Charlie had left her because he wasn’t around, he’s definitely been sent to take care of the inheritance Incase his grandparents have to go into a home imo.
why is she still doing games if they are banned on tiktok anyway?

Reactions: 6
Imagine living in the real world and ‘forgetting’ to do your job! Definite petted lip vibes in that vid….cry me a river 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think they’re allowed as long as there’s no reference to gambling etc, I’ve seen ones still using that wheel that she had.
ah okay.
---
That is me … we ( the family ) put in a formal complaint in writing with pictorial evidence from her lives etc to the lettings agent… regarding her running a unsafe business in a residential block that has a good majority of elderly people, we were told during a follow up that it was being dealt with and next thing we know the flat was up for sale and they had moved out 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just thought, surely your family can ask for an update on the situation from the lettings agent as you want to know if the dangers posed to your FIL have been removed.

They might send it in an email rather than tell you on the telephone as usually they want complaint correspondence in writing. just a suggestion but maybe you could redact personal details and post a screenshot here if they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Charlie bean can’t have anything of his own without her stretching it out. She probably uses his party loafers to put the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ah okay.
---

Just thought, surely your family can ask for an update on the situation from the lettings agent as you want to know if the dangers posed to your FIL have been removed.

They might send it in an email rather than tell you on the telephone as usually they want complaint correspondence in writing. just a suggestion but maybe you could redact personal details and post a screenshot here if they do.
That’s a great idea at least we would know if that’s the reason they left.
---
Was just thinking about her apparently getting the coppers on someone, remember she did that vid about a longtime follower turning on her and sending her vile messages, this person was someone she considered a friend! Wonder is that the person she meant ? And not tattle at all? The Tattle catchers on insta are probably to catch us lot 😂 seems odd she wouldn’t send them to Jo if they did indeed pay someone else a visit? I know when TikTokers contacted the coppers they told them if it’s SM they don’t get involved the creator should just leave and not go online.
---
Imagine living in the real world and ‘forgetting’ to do your job! Definite petted lip vibes in that vid….cry me a river 🤣
She definitely looks like she was crying, don’t seem to be much sympathy going by the reactions …One comment! Her own!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Something is going down at gammon HQ for sure, we hardly see Charlie, she's not told people they're no longer at the flat despite us knowing otherwise and her slipping up about going upstairs, lying about having a unit and the thing that concerned me most......SHE HASN'T DONE A FOOD SHOP!!! Said she had to raid the freezer to look for something for a meal. She did them three times a week so something is going in for sure and I agree it looks like she's been crying.

• Haha
It will be something that directly affects her and her alone, she couldn't give a tit about anyone else. Never seen anyone with so little empathy

• Heart
ah okay.
---

I shall draft them an email and inquire 😉

Reactions: 5
Abruptly cut the live 🤷🏼‍♀️

---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She must’ve been one of the people scammed! She doesn’t buy off that Fizzywhizz company anymore it must be them she’s talking about? …Bulk make clamshells ! four at the most 🙄 she’s only made 200 dips for Friday.

---
Who came home and interrupted her I wonder
Looked like a text message or call , she didn’t come back on.

Two days to go! …Said her insurers have cleared her for international shipping on wax/ carpet freesshhner 😁
---
Bad sign when even twolls have given up on her lives 😅 she doesn’t need 30 mods anymore 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Keeps blaming TikTok for her lack of views…She’s on the FYP everytime she’s live that’s where I watch her from 🙄…The dips still haven’t moved.

• Haha
as a business owner she has an absolute cheek to ask customers to mod for her to seek out trolls that are not even trolls.

she blocks genuine customers. seen loads of people mention on other lives that they used to watch janes live but they get blocked for no reason so they will spend their money elsewhere

Last edited:
as a business owner she has an absolute cheeck to ask customers to mod for her to seek out trolls that are not even trolls.

she blocks genuine customers. seen loads of people mentuion on other lives that they used to watch janes live but they get blocked for no reason so they will spend their money elsewhere
She must have more mods than Tattle 😂 for 3 customers and 9 viewers 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.