Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately if you’ve actually bought any of her crap products ( even just for a laugh ) you’ve opened yourself up enough for someone to find you ….
I always, always use a VPN when using this site and I certainly wouldn’t buy crap off of them even for a laugh … I think you have to be careful
Yeah, but I notice people use a VPN then talk about every aspect of their lives, it kinda defeats the purpose, Tooco was very easy to find …If I remember right the randomer that popped up here said Jane had set a wax trap for MOP , used different packing or something? MOP put a pic on here of her package with the leaked soap , unless she looked for a refund and got Jane triggered? She was steady giving off about people making fake claims it’s one of the reasons she left TikTok shop, said she was out a fortune on refunds when the tracking showed the customer had the parcel, TikTok never looked into it like she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes all very odd ! Hope Betty pops back up x …It definitely was weird how they came on here to accuse MOP of being Kelly then she seemed to out herself as Kelly 😂 the FB setting were only visible to the account holder she’s disappeared off Janes lives, Jane couldn’t stand her that was clear and Janes mods basically ignored her that’s what she was getting a complex over on the lives 😆..Muzical made that Doc on Call alter ego and said they’d contacted Jane with health advice 😂 …It’s all bloody weird goings on…Then Tooco killing herself off to return as Kitkat, I’m sure there was another questionable account before that Lexanne if I remember right? They disappeared the day that Kitkat appeared 😂 then her adoring hubby gives us a deathbed run down of Toocos impending doom 🤣🤣😆 there’s wiser locked up 😂
Well it'll take more than her and her lame threats to get me off here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Odd she never got the coppers onto you?
---
View attachment 2721812Her threat is on Google 😂
---
What a weirdo!
I’m still not over “I think it’s best you and me have a chat” who does she think she is 😂

As grabby and greedy as she is, I honestly don’t think she‘d be able to live apart from bean, she’s far too reliant on him. I reckon he’s got two jobs for sure while lazy arse sits at home pretending she’s earning money 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m still not over “I think it’s best you and me have a chat” who does she think she is 😂

As grabby and greedy as she is, I honestly don’t think she‘d be able to live apart from bean, she’s far too reliant on him. I reckon he’s got two jobs for sure while lazy arse sits at home pretending she’s earning money 🤪
I’m not so sure ! her whole way of ( not) working has changed, why would they need two cars when she never shifts her arse off the chair to go anywhere, at the marina she had him do everything including lifting a box off the shelf for her and endless drinks / tea being brought in.If she’s at her dad’s she would still have someone there only not attending her hand and foot , he actually seemed happier the couple of times he made an appearance.

Odd she never got the coppers onto you?
---
View attachment 2721812Her threat is on Google 😂
---
What a weirdo!
Because a) the police aren't interested and b) I've never threatened or insulted her personally only commented on here so again she talks out of her wide one and I don't mean the wobbly gob

• Haha
Yeah, but I notice people use a VPN then talk about every aspect of their lives, it kinda defeats the purpose, Tooco was very easy to find …If I remember right the randomer that popped up here said Jane had set a wax trap for MOP , used different packing or something? MOP put a pic on here of her package with the leaked soap , unless she looked for a refund and got Jane triggered? She was steady giving off about people making fake claims it’s one of the reasons she left TikTok shop, said she was out a fortune on refunds when the tracking showed the customer had the parcel, TikTok never looked into it like she did.
Yes, that’s true enough … I think it’s ruddy hard to keep everything under wraps, if you use your actual name on social media accounts and post family pictures etc it will always link back to you… a VPN can only cover so much but it’s great for watching US tv shows etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If we could see transcripts from her mod chat they will all have been slating people right, left and centre, how is that different to here Jane? or how about letting us see conversations between you and penfold Helen talking about Tan??? bet that would be an interesting "troll" conversation eh? When will she get it through her thick skull that this isn't trolling, in the wise words of my dear departed Nan "we're talking about you not to you"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If we could see transcripts from her mod chat they will all have been slating people right, left and centre, how is that different to here Jane? or how about letting us see conversations between you and penfold Helen talking about Tan??? bet that would be an interesting "troll" conversation eh? When will she get it through her thick skull that this isn't trolling, in the wise words of my dear departed Nan "we're talking about you not to you"
Even on her lives herself and mods are constantly bringing other businesses down ,she can’t stand Katie Price and that Chelsea Lee, because they’re making a fortune from TikTok 😂

• Haha
Even on her lives herself and mods are constantly bringing other businesses down ,she can’t stand Katie Price and that Chelsea Lee, because they’re making a fortune from TikTok 😂
She could make a fortune on tiktok if she did those try on hauls again or exercise reels 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
‘I’d rather not involve West Yorkshire Police!’ 😂😂😂😂 oh, and Jane…she wasn’t slandering your name, it’s libel.

• Haha
She's talking utter bullshit. The police will do nothing because for a start they would have told chins to come off social media for a start, they don't knock on people's doors to say oh don't comment in janes videos or lives any more please she doesn't like it 😆😆😆😆😆
---

I wouldn't mind but my daughters over 30 😆😆😆😆
I'm glad she wasn't on about you then 😂 the way she behaved over that was bloody absurd. She's a total lunatic

If she went to the police again to report tattle (like she did a few years ago and showed the incident report on insta) they would probably have a read here and piss their pants laughing having met the daft hog in the wild and seen what we say is indeed correct.

Jane - pwease help officer some narrsty trrolls are saying mean fings about me and my husband, im a wife you know!! on a website calling me fat and fick and laughing at my wax mewts, innit Charwee?
Charlie - Helllooooo, er yeah, well yeah, erm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she charges to look after the nephew with no name? That could be her new venture - Jane’s after school club. All the kids can pile in to Bertie and she’ll play the Macarena whilst they clean out her moulds with kitchen roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must be missing charwee 😉

---
Think she’s been reading here and made that vid up to make it look like the beans still living there, oddly she kept mentioning on her lives about people thinking Charlie had left her because he wasn’t around, he’s definitely been sent to take care of the inheritance Incase his grandparents have to go into a home imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.