Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proof she never cleans those moulds 🤢
View attachment 2715228
---

The bean must be teetering on the edge if he’s that stressed 😬
---
Is that rain hammering down
View attachment 2715233
in the background?
She still gives no tit about rules/ regulations/ laws she is not allowed to play any radio on her tiktok unless she has a licence to do so. Surprised tiktok are not kicking her off the platform for it. She needs reporting again for them to notice I suppose

Reactions: 6
How much are the lucky dips a quid? So she's only sold £66 worth so far

It does seem like she’s in the van if you listen it’s like something blown against the back of it you can see she looks towards where the back doors would be, she went off about a minute later.
---

Yeah definitely sounds like metal.About 29 sec you can hear something bang off it.
I've always thought she's in the van by the way it wobbles and echos. Plus in the summer she must have shut the doors so it became unbearably hot and she can't sit in there

Reactions: 8
I've always thought she's in the van by the way it wobbles and echos. Plus in the summer she must have shut the doors so it became unbearably hot and she can't sit in there
Yes me too Chub, there was just something about the dimensions of it … the strip lighting, the wobbles in the wind and rain hitting the roof like a tin can screamed van

She must have no orders to pack or she’d have been on, must be making in her office again 😉

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪
I reckon tooco IF it happened, because we outed her on here as sue and showed her biznezzzz etc. There's n way chins would have found that info herself. And nutty Sue did constantly comment and go at chins, make multiple profiles etc. She did take it waaaay too far

Reactions: 10
Hmmm...

Was it Toni? She was mentioned here the other day.

Also btw what was Toni's surname? I forgot

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Trust me to only catch the start and end, thought she wouldn’t be on long so watched another live…Just my fuckin luck 🙁…My thought would be gimme sausage she disappeared very quickly?? What a pleb she is if she thinks this troll hunter is gonna find us 🥴 it’s like that dicktective account that had all the influencers fooled 😂….. I reckon she’s at her dads living she had a little slip up , what flat has stairs 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Trust me to only catch the start and end, thought she wouldn’t be on long so watched another live…Just my fuckin luck 🙁…My thought would be gimme sausage she disappeared very quickly?? What a pleb she is if she thinks this troll hunter is gonna find us 🥴 it’s like that dicktective account that had all the influencers fooled 😂….. I reckon she’s at her dads living she had a little slip up , what flat has stairs 🤣
View attachment 2718701
So are they living in a house now then? Her dad's house as tattle suspected?

@monga do you know Toni Anal's real surname?

Is it Higgins by any chance?

Reactions: 5
Sorry mods but I have to call out this pleb I promise I’m not pushing this fake troll hunter account, they’re all as thick as each other 🥴

---
Mrs Mc Greedy 😂 I want to break free comes to mind 🤣
IMG_3530.jpeg
IMG_3529.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.