Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me to only catch the start and end, thought she wouldn’t be on long so watched another live…Just my fuckin luck 🙁…My thought would be gimme sausage she disappeared very quickly?? What a pleb she is if she thinks this troll hunter is gonna find us 🥴 it’s like that dicktective account that had all the influencers fooled 😂….. I reckon she’s at her dads living she had a little slip up , what flat has stairs 🤣
View attachment 2718701
I do too because that's why she can only come on certain times so she's not disturbing them or we may hear them talking or stamping around. And she must be using his shed or bertie the other times.

Thanks for all the records you're a legend 🙌

They're completely deluded, we never ever message the sad sack, we just discuss on here between ourselves. That's not harming her, unless she choses to read here!! Tooco was the one who messaged her relentlessly and made lots of profiles to do so.

Sweaty Betty just went one day. It's odd! Hope all is OK
---
Hmmm...

Was it Toni? She was mentioned here the other day.

Also btw what was Toni's surname? I forgot
Toni anal? 🤣 her name was Lall or something like that so that's why I gave her her nickname 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do too because that's why she can only come on certain times so she's not disturbing them or we may hear them talking or stamping around. And she must be using his shed or bertie the other times.

They're completely deluded, we never ever message the sad sack, we just discuss on here between ourselves. That's not harming her, unless she choses to read here!! Tooco was the one who messaged her relentlessly and made lots of profiles to do so.

---

Toni anal? 🤣 her name was Lall or something like that so that's why I gave her her nickname 🤣
Not sure where it came from (the nickname) I forgot but I just saw this pop up on Google news...

Sound familiar?

It's the right first name the right spelling, the right job snap chatting at work, tik tok at work etc and I'm sure the right location too. Ran here as soon as I saw it.

It's got to be Toni Anal surely?

Which is hilarious because big gobby bollocks Chins goes on about trolls, Toni was and probably is a troll (compared to Tattlers) and guess what? She is the only one convicted if that is her!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So are they living in a house now then? Her dad's house as tattle suspected?

@monga do you know Toni Anal's real surname?

Is it Higgins by any chance?
I don’t remember sorryx I think Moan reporters her? Maybe she’ll remember?
---
Not sure where it came from (the nickname) I forgot but I just saw this pop up on Google news...

Sound familiar?

It's the right first name the right spelling, the right job snap chatting at work, tik tok at work etc and I'm sure the right location too. Ran here as soon as I saw it.

Which is hilarious because big gobby bollocks Chins goes on about trolls, Toni was and probably is a troll (compared to Tattlers) and guess what? She is the only one convicted if that is her!!!
I think her name might be on one of the older threads ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Sound familiar?

I'm sure her name was something like Lall and she was married. She was only young. I don't think she was from Scotland from when I looked her up. I started calling her toni anal that's why it sticks in my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---

Yeah it was Lall (or something) I think it was you came up with the classic Anal 😂

• Haha
Yeah it was Lall (or something) I think it was you came up with the classic Anal 😂
Ah okay...thought we had her then...plus this woman's name it seems from digging is not just Toni it's... Toni Ann!!! I wonder if she got divorced? I didn't see an age on the articles in the news

Ah okay...thought we had her then...plus this woman's name it seems from digging is not just Toni it's... Toni Ann!!! I wonder if she got divorced? I didn't see an age on the articles in the news
Yeah I think her name is Toni Anne?
---
I think it was Toni Ann Lall or similar?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think her name is Toni Anne?
---
I think it was Toni Ann Lall or similar?
Yeah it was Toni Ann Lal or Laal/Lall hence Toni Anal. She’s alive and well on bookface.

Chins is 100% living with family, and I’m not convinced Charwee is living at the same place 😂 Chins does not have the discipline to not film herself in the sitting room/kitchen/sprinting down the hallway if the reason is just her own privacy and not wanting tattlers to recognise her surroundings from a lettings ad. Only someone else laying down the law about filming at their place and her having to keep them sweet would keep her in check.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
One more time for the thickies at the back CHATTING ON TATTLE HOWEVER BRUTAL IT MAY SEEM IS NOT TROLLING thick as mince the lot of them and that unmasking account she's mentioned is only finding out who some people are because they leave info that makes it easier to narrow things down or they're like Sue and take things too far so get caught, what would they charge us with? bitching about Jane? welcome to real life.......and probably exactly what it was like in the staff room at Tesco ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

---

Yeah Tooco had numerous accounts we couldn’t keep up with them all 😂 herself and hubby had the car business, don’t think Betty was a businesswoman was she? I bet she didn’t mention sending Jo the threatening letter and trolling her daughter! That’s probably what she meant when she said about her daughter? She’s a crafty witch leaving out vital information like that 😂
---
Yeah it was Toni Ann Lal or Laal/Lall hence Toni Anal. She’s alive and well on bookface.

Chins is 100% living with family, and I’m not convinced Charwee is living at the same place 😂 Chins does not have the discipline to not film herself in the sitting room/kitchen/sprinting down the hallway if the reason is just her own privacy and not wanting tattlers to recognise her surroundings from a lettings ad. Only someone else laying down the law about filming at their place and her having to keep them sweet would keep her in check.
Yes, if the beanbag was there she’d have him tortured like she did in the flat, making her cups of tea and fetching/ carrying things, maybe he’s moved in with his grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah Tooco had numerous accounts we couldn’t keep up with them all 😂 herself and hubby had the car business, don’t think Betty was a businesswoman was she? I bet she didn’t mention sending Jo the threatening letter and trolling her daughter! That’s probably what she meant when she said about her daughter? She’s a crafty witch leaving out vital information like that 😂
Yes good point, that will be what she's referring to. And she's made up the bit about the police to try and make it sound more serious! She's an absolute freak. She should get off tattle and concentrate on her dead duck of a biznezzzzz, sad cow!

Yes good point, that will be what she's referring to. And she's made up the bit about the police to try and make it sound more serious! She's an absolute freak. She should get off tattle and concentrate on her dead duck of a biznezzzzz, sad cow!
Ahh yes! The bizznizz …All two shelves of it 😂
IMG_3547.jpeg

---
Surely she’s going to announce the end once she gets rid of those last few bits on game’s night 🙄

• Wow
She said she went to the police because a child was commenting on her lives and she wanted it adults only 😂
---
Is that really all her products ? Hardly seems worth it
Yes that’s it and she’s not even making anything, the plastic box is the dips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.