Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not at all! I don’t know her in real life (wish I did so I could report back here though 😂)
If you just search her name on Facebook and click posts the review comes up in the results because it’s a public page that accepts comments from anyone. Then I clicked on her profile from that and the post about the restaurant is public so anyone can see it. I can’t comment on that one though
Yeah I can see the restaurant competition but reviews aren’t showing ? You usually have to click into their profile but hers is set to private…Maybe it’s just not showing for me!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I can see the restaurant competition but reviews aren’t showing ? You usually have to click into their profile but hers is set to private…Maybe it’s just not showing for me!
I've got the option to comment on that post too I checked it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah the post doesn’t show for me at all.
Search her name on fb, don't click on her profile just click on "posts" it's the top one on the list? That's odd if it doesn't show for you because it's public

Reactions: 4
Search her name on fb, don't click on her profile just click on "posts" it's the top one on the list? That's odd if it doesn't show for you because it's public
Yes it doesn’t show only the engagement shoot, wax melt detash stuff and a few other bits.

She can't keep up with her own lies...reckons she is closing the business (that we all know failed in year 1 as she put no proper effort into it) because small businesses in wax melts have no hope yet says she is thinking of offering tutorials...means 1 of two things ..she is talking bullshit (that's a given) or she wants to train people to fail because the industry is failing. Plus if she is going to put tutorials up in these unhygienic conditions YouTubers will rip her videos apart 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This has been the longest running Gammons thread ever as she's been so dull but it's time for a new one so get those title suggestions going folks........

Reactions: 8
She can't keep up with her own lies...reckons she is closing the business (that we all know failed in year 1 as she put no proper effort into it) because small businesses in wax melts have no hope yet says she is thinking of offering tutorials...means 1 of two things ..she is talking bullshit (that's a given) or she wants to train people to fail because the industry is failing. Plus if she is going to put tutorials up in these unhygienic conditions YouTubers will rip her videos apart 🤣😂
She doesn’t want to find work she’s trying to sweeze every last penny from SM , TikTok creator funds pay per thousand views she keeps praying she’ll go viwal 😂

Does anyone think that she is doing this for sympathy and to get the orders in? and has no actual intentions of closing the business 😂

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think that she is doing this for sympathy and to get the orders in? and has no actual intentions of closing the business 😂
I think the choice has been taken from her, she’s skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's skinto and desperately trying to flog the last of her sin bin crappy items so creating a false interest and rush to buy, I've had cling film less transparent!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deja Vu 😭..Told you she’ll not give up SM as a lifeline out of employment 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.