Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems she is still in contact with Gav & Helen was chatting about the YT vids she had of Jarad, won’t vlog again she’s too private, can’t afford to run the business it’s too expensive and over saturated …Why has it taken her three yrs to notice 😂 she couldn’t be a lady of leisure she likes keeping busy 🤥

---

---

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seems she is still in contact with Gav & Helen was chatting about the YT vids she had of Jarad, won’t vlog again she’s too private, can’t afford to run the business it’s too expensive and over saturated …Why has it taken her three yrs to notice 😂 she couldn’t be a lady of leisure she likes keeping busy 🤥

---

---
She is unbelievable … over saturated well blow me down with a feather didn’t we all say that when she started up… everyone on TikTok was doing it and the only ones making any money from it were already well established and actually had some work ethic… plus they didn’t have mods that blocked every fucker who blinked in the wrong direction or didn’t want to say hello to her and the bleeping moron‘s buying from her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oversaturated is the excuse all those that fail in online sales give. Especially on etsy.

She only ever listed three items on there and didn't even fill any of those out properly.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2976730
---
View attachment 2976731
---
View attachment 2976734
Ah, if only she’d have read tattle over the last three years, oh hang on 🫠😂
I love how she’s says she’s very private now due to heavy trolling and there’ll be no content but then says do you want to see a Temu haul 😂 no thanks, I won’t be buying a £1.80 dress that might go on fire at anytime 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another one convinced she's got ADHD :rolleyes: it's not fair on the people who do have it as no one takes them seriously anymore seen as every insta hun seems to be self diagnosing these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Heavy trolling 😂😂😂 ONE person used to comment to her and that person is long gone because they faked their own death...everyone else is blocked for having an opinion and she doesn't have to read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Must be living in the middle of the M1 the road noise is awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Her part time job is a Preston coach entertainer

• Haha
You can weigh it it you want to be PRECISED 😂 Jesus, she’s so thick!
I love how she zooms right in so you can’t clock the different kitchen 🤪
Chilli looked crap. She‘d defo gonna stay on Tik Tik doing food

And "sectioning" it up into portions 🤪 looked like the same old watery crap she always served up.
---
Why is is she telling people what they can serve a chilli with ffs 🙈🤣
Then saying she doesn't understand carbohydrates 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be living in the middle of the M1 the road noise is awful.
That‘ll be a pass … where is Nigella when you need her 😂
The throw in a cheap packet mix of chilli con carne and call it a chilli approach of cooking slop in a slow cooker

• Haha
You can weigh it it you want to be PRECISED 😂 Jesus, she’s so thick!
I love how she zooms right in so you can’t clock the different kitchen 🤪
Chilli looked crap. She‘d defo gonna stay on Tik Tik doing food
She will never make a dieting comeback if that’s all she’s going to show, a close up of her meal, she’s so limited now for content and the chilli looked awful by the way

Reactions: 5
She can’t share anything anymore because she’s told so many lies, still being in the flat, having a studio AND an office (as if she could afford that!!) she has to be so careful about what she shows on camera….her lies have caught up with her now. All her own doing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
She can’t share anything anymore because she’s told so many lies, still being in the flat, having a studio AND an office (as if she could afford that!!) she has to be so careful about what she shows on camera….her lies have caught up with her now. All her own doing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I saw cook with Sharon complaining her views are poor compared to her SW content, you can tell Gammons is dying to start her old content again, when you think she had a nice life patreon community paying her for nothing.

Reactions: 5
If she was actually honest and said "our lifestyle has changed,I've got a full time job as it's the only way to get a mortgage and I miss vlogging" she would get views and be more relatable than many influencers for actually being honest whilst entertaining us and if she doesn't read here she won't know what's being said about her. She chooses to come here..also not block everyone constantly.

Reactions: 6
I saw cook with Sharon complaining her views are poor compared to her SW content, you can tell Gammons is dying to start her old content again, when you think she had a nice life patreon community paying her for nothing.
* little
---
If she was actually honest and said "our lifestyle has changed,I've got a full time job as it's the only way to get a mortgage and I miss vlogging" she would get views and be more relatable than many influencers for actually being honest whilst entertaining us and if she doesn't read here she won't know what's being said about her. She chooses to come here..also not block everyone constantly.
She’s only working a couple of hrs a week I reckon her friend Amanda got her her old job back ? She still works in Tesco .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.