Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very recently lost my job. The company I worked for was suffering and had to cut staff. Myself and three others included. Massive shock. No sooner had I got home and my arse hit the sofa I was tarting up my cv and applying for all sorts of jobs I could find. Honestly, that first day, must have applied for near on 20 odd jobs. Did I want to do any of them jobs? No but you can't afford to be picky when you face having no income so I was applying for all sorts in call centers, warehouses, even part time work because it's more money than JSA.
In record time I interviewed for my current job and was offered the position....all within 72 hours of losing my last job. Started the following week and I have been there a full month now. Loving it and looking back it was blessing in disguise being let go from my last job. You kind of realise how crap and toxic it all actually was and taxing on the old mental health but you just sucked it up because of the convenience.
What I'm saying is if Jane got her arse in gear, rehashed her CV and got on all the job seeking apps and made contact with agencies then she can find something no problem. I have zero qualifications, just a fist full of GCSE's...shite ones at that...but my experience in various job settings over the last 20 years make up for that.
So she can find a job and better herself, like we all can when push comes to shove.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
KUM is tidying, hang out the flags, and ffs put your stomach back inside your shorts
I just commented on that on the gammon sandwiches thread, could not believe my eyes! Simon filming her like that and bending over in tiny shorts, saving it all to his wank bank for later.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just commented on that on the gammon sandwiches thread, could not believe my eyes! Simon filming her like that and bending over in tiny shorts, saving it all to his wank bank for later.
He loves a challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her face is the same shape as the misshapen cushions on her old sofa ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A scientist! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s a headcase! Marina must be lovely in this weather Janeโ€ฆcan we see a picture from your window?

• Haha
Sheโ€™s adamant she wonโ€™t do YT again but sheโ€™ll never venture beyond part time hrs so need another sideline.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If sheโ€™s done with SM why share this type of content ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.