Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I was noseying on tiktok this morning and she came up on my fyp on live. And obviously she's on talking about everything and potentially closing in September. She had 46 people on the live when I was there. Then started bitching about how people join and say nothing then they're off to tell other people. Clearly she means us. But when she's on her bitching soap box and saying this she only had 30 people which then went down to 20.

Maybe people "watching" find watching your fat arm boring babe.

But she's talking about maybe getting a job, but you can tell she just doesn't want to work a normal job.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw…’her little dream’ her little dream has bankrupted them! It’s down to her they’ve had to move from the marina, she was so proud of herself living there! I hope daft boy has found his backbone at last!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Things like this happen, and normally I'd have sympathy for someone.... but she was so cocky about it all and tried to make out she was this mega boss babe when it was all inflated nonsense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Okay, so I was noseying on tiktok this morning and she came up on my fyp on live. And obviously she's on talking about everything and potentially closing in September. She had 46 people on the live when I was there. Then started bitching about how people join and say nothing then they're off to tell other people. Clearly she means us. But when she's on her bitching soap box and saying this she only had 30 people which then went down to 20.

But she's talking about maybe getting a job, but you can tell she just doesn't want to work a normal job.
She'll struggle to find someone to employ her at her size. Employers are not supposed to discriminate against size but they very definitely do.

Reactions: 6
aww karma didn't need a forwarding address babe it found you anyway ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Things like this happen, and normally I'd have sympathy for someone.... but she was so cocky about it all and tried to make out she was this mega boss babe when it was all inflated nonsense.
Yes! All the hashtags #bossgirl #bossbabe….im embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well if she and her bloody Mods didn’t keep banning every fucker she might have actually made a few more sales … the writing was on the wall … shame really I mean she only recently rented a Unit ( ie Berty ) and a new office ( her dads spare bedroom ) what’s the next venture… I wonder lol
---
I too would usually have sympathy for someone struggling especially if they had worked really hard and put the effort in … getting a business off the ground is bloody hard work, but getting it off the ground and keeping it running making a profit that takes monumental effort and balls of steel… and as we all know she has zero work effort, everything is far too much effort for her so No I have no sympathy for her as Lexi said Karma didn’t need a forwarding address 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well if she and her bloody Mods didn’t keep banning every fucker she might have actually made a few more sales … the writing was on the wall … shame really I mean she only recently rented a Unit ( ie Berty ) and a new office ( her dads spare bedroom ) what’s the next venture… I wonder lol
---

I too would usually have sympathy for someone struggling especially if they had worked really hard and put the effort in … getting a business off the ground is bloody hard work, but getting it off the ground and keeping it running making a profit that takes monumental effort and balls of steel… and as we all know she has zero work effort, everything is far too much effort for her so No I have no sympathy for her as Lexi said Karma didn’t need a forwarding address 😂
Mrs G is sat on a cloud giving her the finger as we speak 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’ll not leave the house she’ll try anything to stay home, still CC ! I’m hoping she’s going to do those clothes try ons for TikTok shop 😂 she’d be perfect for it, dragging those couple of shelves out till September is ridiculous they’ll live off his wages and her PIP now she’s not buying ingredients for MLJ .
---
She’s sitting painting Barbie bathbombs with Barbie backing track…Tells us all we need to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like one of her shelving units is already gone, must’ve sold it.

• Wow
  • Haha
You’re not in an office you dingbat!! You don’t have a ’studio’ and you don’t ’go home’ at night!!! What is wrong with you?! You’ve had to leave your flat because you refuse to work! Everything you’ve lost is YOUR FAULT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re not in an office you dingbat!! You don’t have a ’studio’ and you don’t ’go home’ at night!!! What is wrong with you?! You’ve had to leave your flat because you refuse to work! Everything you’ve lost is YOUR FAULT!
She’s still no intention of going to work, was asking would people be interested in tutorials, SM is her only lifeline she doesn’t do public facing anymore, even for shopping🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I was wrong the beans dragging her to the job centre 😂
IMG_6473.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
IMG_4616.jpeg

So they still have the van. More proof that’s where she’s been working from otherwise we would’ve heard more about it!
---
IMG_4619.jpeg

Doing some Facebook stalking. I wonder if this is close to where she/they moved to (her dad’s house)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yeah what happened to the whole Bertie the van YT page?

Take it you’re FB friends then? If you can comment on her posts.
No not at all! I don’t know her in real life (wish I did so I could report back here though 😂)
If you just search her name on Facebook and click posts the review comes up in the results because it’s a public page that accepts comments from anyone. Then I clicked on her profile from that and the post about the restaurant is public so anyone can see it. I can’t comment on that one though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.