Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has found another job been at it since the end of January won’t say what it is because of trolls, can’t afford to keep the MLJ going the ingredients are too expensive but the studio and office aren’t a problem 😂 said she’ll make a decision in September if she’s going to carry on, she might make a new TikTok and do something completely different like clothes 🙏🏻 but she’s very private now so won’t be sharing any personal stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Clothes, yes please we need some try on videos they were classic chins, the vagina dress was one of the best 😂
I bet Tesco refused to take her back, she’s probably working at Asda or Morrison’s. She can’t help herself with social media so hopefully there’ll be a bit of chins to come!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has found another job been at it since the end of January won’t say what it is because of trolls, can’t afford to keep the MLJ going the ingredients are too expensive but the studio and office aren’t a problem 😂 said she’ll make a decision in September if she’s going to carry on, she might make a new TikTok and do something completely different like clothes 🙏🏻 but she’s very private now so won’t be sharing any personal stuff.
Bet it's only a part time job too. The lazy cnut

Reactions: 6
All that processed shite, chocolate and desserts.........oh how i've missed her shopping hauls :ROFLMAO: if only she'd re start the what's in Charwee's packed lunch series.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet it's only a part time job too. The lazy cnut
It’s definitely minimal hours if she was able to make for the game.
---
Clothes, yes please we need some try on videos they were classic chins, the vagina dress was one of the best 😂
I bet Tesco refused to take her back, she’s probably working at Asda or Morrison’s. She can’t help herself with social media so hopefully there’ll be a bit of chins to come!
She’s lost nearly 10lb in three weeks, has had a couple of KFC rice boxes 😂 but thinks she’ll pull it off this time because she’s only having the odd Mars bar and filling up on healthier snacks like nuts 🥴 if she was working anywhere near full time the weight would drop off naturally as she’s so sedentary…Maybe she’s working from home doing calls or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ha! We knew something was up when she disappeared 😂 but she still tried to maintain the lie that she was self employed! So if she's working and they're still struggling, they must be absolutely skint!!

Ha! We knew something was up when she disappeared 😂 but she still tried to maintain the lie that she was self employed! So if she's working and they're still struggling, they must be absolutely skint!!
She can’t buy ingredients for the business, can’t afford to get her hair, nails done etc , even complaining about the price of fruit n veg so I’d say they’re definitely skint ? Wondering if trading standards fine people? They could’ve had a hefty fine from them? She seems to be sticking to making her products in the shed for fear of being reported…Whatever she’s doing it’s minimal hrs she said she couldn’t cope with going viral in case she got a lot of orders, even wholesaling would only be on a small scale because she gets overwhelmed.

Maybe they’ve stopped her PIP ?
---
She said she tried to put stuff on TikTok shop but they rejected it straight away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I totally forgot about her… she got so annoying I unfollowed years ago. What’s her name on instagram? I can’t find her.

Reactions: 1
She can’t buy ingredients for the business, can’t afford to get her hair, nails done etc , even complaining about the price of fruit n veg so I’d say they’re definitely skint ? Wondering if trading standards fine people? They could’ve had a hefty fine from them? She seems to be sticking to making her products in the shed for fear of being reported…Whatever she’s doing it’s minimal hrs she said she couldn’t cope with going viral in case she got a lot of orders, even wholesaling would only be on a small scale because she gets overwhelmed.
It's weird isn't it. Why the hell would you need a unit if you can't cope with the orders or afford to fulfil them? She's such a bullshitter. Something is deffo not adding up, you can get fined for breaking the law , so who knows. I know their food bill must run into the thousands but bloody hell the way she goes on you'd think they were both jobless

Reactions: 7
It's weird isn't it. Why the hell would you need a unit if you can't cope with the orders or afford to fulfil them? She's such a bullshitter. Something is deffo not adding up, you can get fined for breaking the law , so who knows. I know their food bill must run into the thousands but bloody hell the way she goes on you'd think they were both jobless
Because they’re living in this place she calls an office/ unit, that would be the biggest expense and first to go if they were cutting corners.

I totally forgot about her… she got so annoying I unfollowed years ago. What’s her name on instagram? I can’t find her.
She's mainly on tiktok now but does have an insta under muchlovejane but goes live when she can be arsed on TT.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can't look at her without seeing Queen Victoria - she's the image of her, who knows maybe she's secretly Royal 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because they’re living in this place she calls an office/ unit, that would be the biggest expense and first to go if they were cutting corners.
I don't believe they've got a unit, she is the unit 😂 I just cannot believe that she continually keeps up these lies to save face 🥴

• Haha
I don't believe they've got a unit, she is the unit 😂 I just cannot believe that she continually keeps up these lies to save face 🥴
Also why would you rent both a 'unit' and a 'studio'? Why pay double rent - just find somewhere that you can carry out all aspects of your work surely?

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Just because she's fick as fook, she thinks the rest of us are 😂
I remember when she actually went to work and Charlie used to have to get up and walk her to the car because she was too scared, no way would she be sitting in a unit late at night on her own.

Deja Vu 😭..Told you she’ll not give up SM as a lifeline out of employment 😂
These Salami are brilliant for protein 😂😂 ummm ok love but have you seen the saturated fat content, and the salt
---
All that processed shite, chocolate and desserts.........oh how i've missed her shopping hauls :ROFLMAO: if only she'd re start the what's in Charwee's packed lunch series.
nah it’s okay Lexi, she’s calorie counting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.