Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got excited when I saw a chins update then 🤣 but it's just her usual, getting ready to shut up shop
Jeez she’s not going easily that’s for sure 😂
---
Another discount code!! She can't even give that tit away these days. Also do we think Mel has been blocked??? Her rotty mods always seem to block the innocent viewers, thick as mince the lot of them.
Probably 😂 her mods are the only ones on her lives these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s had some kind of inner awakening 🥴

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Some inheritance must have came through!
That was my first thought when she mentioned about the hair and nails etc , she seemed extra chirpy 😂
---
She had a small wholesale order to do and that was too much for her 🙄

---
She did rejoin SW for a few days but couldn’t do the plan again, fasting and CC is the way to go, we’ll never get any cooking vids again 🙁( it would show they’ve moved from the marina)

---
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking her dad’s garden backs onto a motorway the road noise is awful.

Reactions: 5
She kept that quiet about rejoining SW a year and a half ago, she’s spent the last five years calling it fit to burn. She fell off the wagon after a few days, what a shock. She goes on about farrrrrrsting like it’s gonna make her lose 5 stone overnight, it won’t last, it never does.
Who the duck is asking her to do a wholesale order, get a job ffs 🫠

Reactions: 7
She went dark after all 😁

---
She kept that quiet about rejoining SW a year and a half ago, she’s spent the last five years calling it fit to burn. She fell off the wagon after a few days, what a shock. She goes on about farrrrrrsting like it’s gonna make her lose 5 stone overnight, it won’t last, it never does.
Who the duck is asking her to do a wholesale order, get a job ffs 🫠
Probably Zawwl or Tanya 😂 they’re the only two mugs left, it was only a small order looked like party favours, she’s still hanging by a thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm quite surprised she went back to sw. She wasted £20 that's her whole munfths income

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was complaining it was too expensive buying fruit and veg for the plan.
But I'm sure she can always find money for chocolate and crisps 🤣 ah chins, she'll never change will she!

I'm thinking of making an off topic thread so we can chat about KUM discreetly? Because I know we clog this chat to on occasion, and there's always something going on with her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But I'm sure she can always find money for chocolate and crisps 🤣 ah chins, she'll never change will she!

I'm thinking of making an off topic thread so we can chat about KUM discreetly? Because I know we clog this chat to on occasion, and there's always something going on with her
The latest vlog 😬 him paddle boarding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.