Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮
The photo she posted at 10.43 is totally not appropriate to show on the internet, pedalo's will have a field day with that.

Reactions: 6
I guess Gammons wax hasn’t arrived either 😂( keeping on topic)
---
The photo she posted at 10.43 is totally not appropriate to show on the internet, pedalo's will have a field day with that.
That’s the one I meant, glad I wasn’t the only one to see how wrong it is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where art thou chins? I hope you'll give it a good send off when you shut up shop and come off social media

• Haha
There was a mix up with DPD apparently they left her wax at the wrong address and now it’s disappeared off tracking, said customer service were very unhelpful , the company she got the wax off requested it back? Said there’s other customers complaining about the same company on the wax groups…She can’t afford to keep up with the blonde look so might go dark .
IMG_5556.jpeg
IMG_5557.jpeg
IMG_5558.jpeg
IMG_5554.jpeg

---

• Haha
Can't afford it? She only does it once a year. That's only £120 ISH (we know she goes cheapest possible (plus her hair length) that's only a tenner a mumf.

• Haha
Despite bringing down DPD ( seems she changed the delivery address at the last minute) she’s named the wax company without verifying the rumours …Imagine if someone did that to her 🙄 she’d have the coppers on to them.

• Haha
Despite bringing down DPD ( seems she changed the delivery address at the last minute) she’s named the wax company without verifying the rumours …Imagine if someone did that to her 🙄 she’d have the coppers on to them.
View attachment 2869539
Ranty chins stuffing her face. It's just like the old days 🤣 we need more of this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ranty chins stuffing her face. It's just like the old days 🤣 we need more of this
She’d make a great tattler 😂
---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine having a face the size of a dinner plate and scoffing crisps on a live :ROFLMAO: she's a machine!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The crisp eating 😂😂 I hope she doesn’t leave social media, we all need a dose of chins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine having a face the size of a dinner plate and scoffing crisps on a live :ROFLMAO: she's a machine!!
She was munching for a good 10 mins must’ve been a family share bag she had 😂 then tried to hold in a giant burp from the coke.
---
The filters were an improvement

• Haha
The KUM holiday vlogs, are just one big primordial hot tub soup, so much naked flesh my eyes might never recover!

• Haha
In the latest vlog he films her asleep on the bed flat on her back on top of the covers with too much on show and yet they left it in there! I bet he went back and had a tug over her 🤮
---
State of that lodge too! Imagine getting in the hot tub after them 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha