Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her belly was too much but when he got his out I was done! He was filming her for kicks for sure, when she climbed in the hot tub he was filming her under carriage for sure.....grim!!
He’ll have her on onlyfans shortly 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her wax hasn’t arrived she won’t be on till Wednesday , only had enough to make one snapbar 😂…Seemed to go from bad to worse !her pwincess bathbombs weren’t playing ball.

IMG_5486.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
a proper business would go to a wholesaler and drive around all day until they had sourced some, drive if necessary the day after the other wax hasnt arrived by 9am (ie if it was due thursday and didnt arrive they would be out sourcing some by 9am friday). yes it might cost but it would be a lesson learned to have stock in the future

Reactions: 4
a proper business would go to a wholesaler and drive around all day until they had sourced some, drive if necessary the day after the other wax hasnt arrived by 9am (ie if it was due thursday and didnt arrive they would be out sourcing some by 9am friday). yes it might cost but it would be a lesson learned to have stock in the future
She’s broke the petrol would be added cost 😂
---
The next game must be to clear out the old scents she’s got lying around and unable to sell on the wax groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi, can someone tell me who KUM is please? I feel like I want in on this 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why KUM has turned the comments off on her latest vlog? Has someone said something? 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why KUM has turned the comments off on her latest vlog? Has someone said something? 😂
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮

• Sick
I wondered the same, I saw it pretty early on and they were switched off. Maybe it was all the kids in the hot tub, crawling all over creepy Dad 🤮
The scabs on the baby's head looked better for not being in that infested house. I swear they're flea bites 🤢 I'm gonna have to make them a thread at this rate 🙈

• Sad
  • Sick
Some of the pics were a bit questionable! He’s a weirdo 🤢
---
The scabs on the baby's head looked better for not being in that infested house. I swear they're flea bites 🤢 I'm gonna have to make them a thread at this rate 🙈
She keeps saying Jack doesn’t like the bath and he’s loving the hot tub?
---
Probably bedbugs 🤢 don’t think she changes the bedding very often.

• Sick
Some of the pics were a bit questionable! He’s a weirdo 🤢
---

She keeps saying Jack doesn’t like the bath and he’s loving the hot tub?
---

Probably bedbugs 🤢 don’t think she changes the bedding very often.
They're the reason I don't get in public hot tubs 🤣🤮 yeah there's something not right in that house to say the least. It's like a victorian slum there's absolutely no need of the sheer filth

• Haha
They're the reason I don't get in public hot tubs 🤣🤮 yeah there's something not right in that house to say the least. It's like a victorian slum there's absolutely no need of the sheer filth
I’m sure it’s very difficult with the SN children but they do nothing all day when they’re at school/ respite , she’s always chilling and ignoring the mess.On an earlier vid you’ll see Ellie tip her dinner on the floor it was still there days later when she filmed a shopping haul, there’s no excuse for that type of laziness, those kids have health issues , living in squalor won’t benefit them.It must be overrun with vermin 😬

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.