Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll give it to them, that is one hell of a clean cabin the KUM have left behind, it couldn't have been easy with three kids running around!

I'll give it to them, that is one hell of a clean cabin the KUM have left behind, it couldn't have been easy with three kids running around!
I was gonna say, they're capable of cleaning so why does their own home look like a cess pit that needs bulldozing

Reactions: 1
Still no sign of her? I don't think a Gammons thread has ever lasted this long, she needs to get back on YT with her grocery hauls and pepper and onion concoctions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s been on making for her game, same 💩 different day!
Still lying about having a unit, will be doing tutorials soon on how to make her pwoducts and what suppliers she recommends, so definitely closing if she’s giving away her trade secrets.

---
As if she forgets when she got married 🙄 she hasn’t stopped reminding us she’s a married woman, it’s her greatest achievement 😂

---

---
She’ll be fuming looking at Brookies lucky dip in comparison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Still lying about having a unit, will be doing tutorials soon on how to make her pwoducts and what suppliers she recommends, do definitely closing if she’s giving away her trade secrets.

---
As if she forgets when she got married 🙄 she hasn’t stopped reminding us she’s a married woman, it’s her greatest achievement 😂

---

---
Brookies is a completely different ball game isn’t it …. Her and her partner really put the work in…
One thing for sure the How to Make tutorials will be a gift for us 🤣 not sure if I was a budding wax maker I would be taking advice from her and her woeful products.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brookies is a completely different ball game isn’t it …. Her and her partner really put the work in…
One thing for sure the How to Make tutorials will be a gift for us 🤣 not sure if I was a budding wax maker I would be taking advice from her and her woeful products.
Yeah Brooke and Tom are grafters you don’t get success from nanna naps and Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
She still peddling her stuff online?
Who's buying it?
Whatever she makes in a week from sales I bet its not even enough for a big mac meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"its a workplace that i travel to!" a load of bull.. you can see the van moving up and down when she walks, you can hear the metal of the van and th ebirds echoing in the van.

no wonder her business failed she cant even count to 5

Still lying about having a unit, will be doing tutorials soon on how to make her pwoducts and what suppliers she recommends, so definitely closing if she’s giving away her trade secrets.
View attachment 2884644
---
View attachment 2884648
---
View attachment 2884650
---
View attachment 2884655

Reactions: 5
OMG she's made some bath bombs and given up painting them after 3 so she's flogging them at a discount
---
Also I don't know where she's parked up but it sounds like she's in the middle of a busy high street

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The bathbombs have bubbled 😂 said this is going to be her biggest game ever, total read out of her fragrances ( closing down 😂)
She’s had to restart TikTok have given her a violation.
---

---
IMG_5730.jpeg

---
Don’t think they’ve consummated that marriage 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4