Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s loving it ! as usual she doesn’t have to go far to get it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s fully on board with closing even though she’s admitted she’s earning nothing, she’s asking people if they know of any stalls going she’s going to put an ad in the local buy/ sell group 😂
View attachment 2854283
---
This is all the wax she has left said she’ll order more to fulfill customers orders.View attachment 2854315
Dealer vibes yet again...she is good at aligning herself with the dealer world I'll give her that one... It's the only successful thing she has done 🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s fully on board with closing even though she’s admitted she’s earning nothing, she’s asking people if they know of any stalls going she’s going to put an ad in the local buy/ sell group 😂
View attachment 2854283
---
This is all the wax she has left said she’ll order more to fulfill customers orders.View attachment 2854315
Is she for real? I've been telling her to get a stall (through tattle😜) for 3 years since she started! Too little too late! She shouldn't have been so lazy to start with! She should have been out at local school events, car boots, markets, church sales etc. Zero effort from her since day 1.

Reactions: 6
Is she for real? I've been telling her to get a stall (through tattle😜) for 3 years since she started! Too little too late! She shouldn't have been so lazy to start with! She should have been out at local school events, car boots, markets, church sales etc. Zero effort from her since day 1.
She’s already talking herself out of it ,said any stalls she’s seen were too hot in summer and the wax would melt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s already talking herself out of it ,said any stalls she’s seen were too hot in summer and the wax would melt 😂
That's why you go early but she doesn't surface till midday so that's her out 🙄 she's pathetic no wonder it didn't work out... it's clear from the size of her that she knows what a fridge is!

How does she think international manufacturing works, when the basic temp in a county is 30 degrees 🤣 Other sellers seem to manage in the heat...but not our chins

• Haha
She’s knackered after the game and packing .Charlie’s definitely not around when she’s going live in the evenings,listen to her demands when he’s there,

she’d be insufferable if she were to get pregnant or have a child 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll never have a baby! I’m quite sure they never have sex, she just likes talking about it, not only that, she’d hate the attention being on anyone else, even her own child! Frankly, I’d feel sorry for the poor wee thing! It’d have the most inept parents in the world!

KUM latest vlog ,they’ve got four kids strapped in the backseat ( in their words) flimsy car seats doing a 13 hr journey to Scotland.
IMG_5392.jpeg

• Wow
KUM latest vlog ,they’ve got four kids strapped in the backseat ( in their words) flimsy car seats doing a 13 hr journey to Scotland.View attachment 2857287
What a state! made me laugh when they were saying how dirty public toilet floors are when they live in the tit pit they do!! Couldn't even wash or brush her hair for a holiday. dirty minger.

• Haha
What a state! made me laugh when they were saying how dirty public toilet floors are when they live in the tit pit they do!! Couldn't even wash or brush her hair for a holiday. dirty minger.
What will the lodge look like at the end of their stay 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
they just look so dirty... Her iceland haul video, I was trying to work out if her hair was wet from washing or wet from grease. It was all matted so must have been grease. How can they go out without brushed hair or clean, nice looking clothes? I get if they have any additional needs it will make it harder but even my 2 boys who are autistic and very demand avoidance leaning will accept when i tell them their holey top needs to go in the bin or they need to get changed into clean clothes. My oldest will brush his teeth and wash his face every morning while cursing the toothpaste but he still does it 😂

She’s knackered after the game and packing .Charlie’s definitely not around when she’s going live in the evenings,listen to her demands when he’s there,
View attachment 2856470
she’d be insufferable if she were to get pregnant or have a child 🙄
The fake yawn when she mentioned getting cheese on the way home gave the game away, the game is well and truly up, just admit you’re in your Dads spare room or a little flat 😂. No mention of a lease agreement that she would have to give up or anything like that if she jacks the business in, she’s so full of it. They defo went to the drive thru ‘on the way home’ 🫠

• Haha
The fake yawn when she mentioned getting cheese on the way home gave the game away, the game is well and truly up, just admit you’re in your Dads spare room or a little flat 😂. No mention of a lease agreement that she would have to give up or anything like that if she jacks the business in, she’s so full of it. They defo went to the drive thru ‘on the way home’ 🫠
They are home , you mean they went for a takeaway 😂 she said they were out doing gardening so must’ve forgot herself 🤣
---
they just look so dirty... Her iceland haul video, I was trying to work out if her hair was wet from washing or wet from grease. It was all matted so must have been grease. How can they go out without brushed hair or clean, nice looking clothes? I get if they have any additional needs it will make it harder but even my 2 boys who are autistic and very demand avoidance leaning will accept when i tell them their holey top needs to go in the bin or they need to get changed into clean clothes. My oldest will brush his teeth and wash his face every morning while cursing the toothpaste but he still does it 😂
My nephew would be on a par with Ellie, my sister has two other children and both herself and husband work, her house and kids are spotless, fair enough Katie seems to suffer from depression but I’d say laziness is mostly the cause, they’re both so unfit and unhealthy they can’t physically manage to care for the kids or the home, she seems to spend her days chilling on the sofa whilst the house is falling down round her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
God I'm so sorry for this but duck she's huge. I came for a nosey it's been a while. And I'm shocked. That diet went out the window a long time ago. That double chin is SWINGING.

Reactions: 9
God I'm so sorry for this but duck she's huge. I came for a nosey it's been a while. And I'm shocked. That diet went out the window a long time ago. That double chin is SWINGING.
She's a butter ball for sure these days, she's shaped like a cream egg with limbs!

• Haha
KUM latest vid ,she’s struggling with the kids adjusting to the new environment, thinks she’s got depression and going to the doctors , they’re definitely not prepared for when those kids mature and become more challenging, they’ve both got additional needs themselves you’d think someone would’ve explained how hard having four kids would be (even without disabilities) …I’m sure he filmed the hot tub clips for his own enjoyment 😬

• Sick
KUM latest vid ,she’s struggling with the kids adjusting to the new environment, thinks she’s got depression and going to the doctors , they’re definitely not prepared for when those kids mature and become more challenging, they’ve both got additional needs themselves you’d think someone would’ve explained how hard having four kids would be (even without disabilities) …I’m sure he filmed the hot tub clips for his own enjoyment 😬
Her belly was too much but when he got his out I was done! He was filming her for kicks for sure, when she climbed in the hot tub he was filming her under carriage for sure.....grim!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.